My exclusive interview with the creator of hl2

Hahah
you do realize you shouldnt have posted this now as some of the sheep will start to email Gabe asking more useless questions.:cheese: :cheese:

spoof
n.
Nonsense; tomfoolery.
A hoax.
A gentle satirical imitation; a light parody.

Clever, so is there going to be any multiplayer element to hl2 or will it be single player only like unreal2?

I have one word for you; GiantMonkeyTennis
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol

LeeUK and others who want to flame that get a sense of humour please I thought that was hilarious.

Oh yeah and stop using fag and gay as derogatory terms please this is a games forum not a meeting of the nazi party.

maybe I should make a made up interview with gabe: this time in a sex shop!!

Why do i get the feeling we are about to be delueged (sp?) with a torrent of gabe interviews?

Originally posted by Tarkus
maybe I should make a made up interview with gabe: this time in a sex shop!!

:)

Edit: of course, what would be really cool is if I could get this posted on planethalflife.com or blues news.

The interview I am spoofing just shows how easy it easy to lie to the people and grab your site hits. :|

Edit Edit:

And of course, confuse the poor people out there. :(

Gummikäse... w00t :cheers:
gj... now go and find carmack!! :cheese:

Haha, that was pretty darn funny. I just hope we don't get a flood of clones from people with no creativity of their own..,

hehe, someone mail that link to Gabe and ask what he thinks :)

I just did tewmten and here's what he had to say:

gaben: This is the stuff!...

"yeah, you might know me, cause I play a lot of half-life's mods online. Me and Robbin Williams, play engineers together on TFC. Have you seen me about?"

LOL

I can't wait for someone to make a GiantMonkeyTennis mod after reading this. ;)

Thank you, for your kind responses, I guess you get what I was attempting. :D

GiantMonkeyTennis is coming soooooooooooooooooon!

I think creating fake interviews like this causes more problems than the fun it makes for the people who wouldn't be dumb enough to fall for it. Beyond that, I didn't find it amusing at any point. If your going to make a fake interview anyways, atleast put more effort into making it funny please.

Originally posted by Adam
I think creating fake interviews like this causes more problems than the fun it makes for the people who wouldn't be dumb enough to fall for it. Beyond that, I didn't find it amusing at any point. If your going to make a fake interview anyways, atleast put more effort into making it funny please.

ho hum :(

Back