My Eyes Are Bleeding!

dream431ca

Reaction score
I just saw a little of the new E3 2004 video on TV and it was awesome!

SUPER HI-RES and awesome sound. Also they had an interview with doug lombardi and they even showed a little bit of video NEVER shown before!!

very cool...however I regret to inform there was no new information. :(

I'm curious - what did this new snippet of video show exactly?

Doh, kage got to it b4 me :D

Dammit man, it's been 15 seconds!!

I can't take it!

nah, it doesn't really matter too much to meh.

I think he means the video that was at e3 2004, but he's saying it looked much better in high quality on tv.

You could of posted where you saw it (which channel).

dream431ca said:
SUPER HI-RES and awesome sound. Also they had an interview with doug lombardi and they even showed a little bit of video NEVER shown before!!

Something tells me that's not the case.......

EDIT: w00t! I r teh Bullsquid!!!11....... (Just Noticed)

The new footage is... you know those flying machine things that cut you.. well gorden is running after that in a dark and small tunnel and he destroys it with the crowbar then a combine soldier appears and starts shooting all around him and his bullets splash in the water and gorden pulls out the shotgun and blows him away. Also it also shows the helicopter and gorden is shooting at it with the assult rifle (not the hovercraft). Then the helicopter speeds up and zooms over gorden with guns a blazing and the sound was so cool.

Harryz said:
You could of posted where you saw it (which channel).

I had another thread on this site that was "E3 on TV and I said it would be on space channel.

Are you sure that wasn't the 1 minute 22 second trailer that was shown to the fans at the start of the E3?

Harryz said:
Are you sure that wasn't the 1 minute 22 second trailer that was shown to the fans at the start of the E3?

No. It was certainly different.

No, that wasn't New footage. I saw that on TV as well, Space channel was doing an @e3 2004 thing and they showed the interview with doug, and that same footage was shown, and we've all seen it before.

Yeah thats all in the pre-E4 2004 trailer like Tokin said,

noooooooooooooooooooooooo
i missed it!!!
it was on space channel right?
damn... hope it gets repeated

hey does anyone know what show it was on?
was it electric playground? or hypaspace?
what was it???

sorry. Never seen the pre-E3 video yet...but it was damn high quality!! :thumbs:

dream431ca said:
sorry. Never seen the pre-E3 video yet...but it was damn high quality!! :thumbs:
OK so how do you know it wasnt the pre-e3 if you havent seen it?

PICS. NOW.

..Is what I'd say if someone had recorded it or something.. Man I hope they'll release the binkversions soon, someone e-mail Valve!

and email them about the facts on the HL2 and TF2 multiplayer confusion too!

clarky003 said:
and email them about the facts on the HL2 and TF2 multiplayer confusion too!

Yeah why not e-mail them how the game ends, release date, number of levels and how long Lombardis nose would've been if he was pinocchio aswell?

One thing I forgot to mention...Lombardi said at the beginning of Half-life 2, you will be exploring your enviroment for HOURS. So the beginning is quite large.

I hope they repeat it becuase i wanna see it on TV and i have to space channel too.

and was it on electric playground or wat show was it on?

marty905 said:
I hope they repeat it becuase i wanna see it on TV and i have to space channel too.

and was it on electric playground or wat show was it on?

HYPASPACE.

Back