My First Screen Shots:

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reak_Jimbo

The Monkinator:

After playing around with the console cheats for a few hours i took this 'screeny', which of course can be located here if the jpg attachment facility works properly:

Attachments

• The Monkinator.JPG
    The Monkinator.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 311
i didnt even look at ur screenies but im sure they suck..now go away

OMFG, STOP WITH THESE, should be you can only use attachments over 50 posts...or something.

btw, are you 11 or so?

Jees, we should have a forum just for posting screenshots like this, seeing as there's so many of them.

Well i guess a slight sense of humour is lost on internet dwelling dweebs, now off to the pub!

I don't think that the humour is lost, it's just that everyone is posting stuff like this - and people eventually loose interest. I never post my screenshots, because I know that nobody would appreciate them. :/

I never post my screenshots. I turned them into wallpapers and post them instead :p

sfc_hoot said:
Jees, we should have a forum just for posting screenshots like this, seeing as there's so many of them.

yea but do you think theyll post in there?

Reak_Jimbo said:
Well i guess a slight sense of humour is lost on internet dwelling dweebs, now off to the pub!

So why bother posting it on an Internet forum in the first place? Bizarre. I expect his post count will stay at 2 for some time, which is a shame, considering he takes the best ever screenshots!

dont LOOK AT THEM.....stop being assholes..

im sure this poor kid just wanted someone to apprecitate his computer ingunity and skill. or lack thereof.

Reak_Jimbo said:

That screen was funny why? You lost me. Completely.

Tyguy said:
dont LOOK AT THEM.....stop being assholes..
Sort of quoted for emphasis... rather than posting in here and contributing absolutely nothing to the thread, please use the reported post button which you can find above everyone's post. That way the thread will get seen to appropriately. Acting like you lot have done isn't called for.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back