18.jpg

19.jpg

ew
20.jpg

:afro: :afro: :flame:
21.jpg

tell me what you think!

lol,thank you....heh.....:angel:

Im proabably Gonna post more shots in this thread,that is if its allowed to make another thread for more shots?

Glad you like it.

Heres some more,hope these are as good as the first :D

cs_italy0000.jpg

cs_italy0001.jpg

cs_italy0002.jpg

cs_italy0003.jpg

Breen got buste ^ HOpe there as good as the first 1 !

I hate to rain on your parade bro, but that's some horrible posing you got going there. The characters have the telltale cocked out butt, arched back, and cocked-back neck that scream horrible posing.

And the scenes are really, how should I put it, stupid. I think you meant that Alyx and Barney have become "Traitors". Not salesmen. And what on earth is going on in your last set of posted screens? I understand that the CT's have captured Breen in Italy, but what on earth is that CT holding the MP5 doing? It looks like he's trying to stop a chair from falling down by bracing it with his shin, and holding an invisible bottle of gin at the same time. The posing on him is extremely unnatural and robotic looking.

On a side note though, that's a good angle you got in the first pic in the CT set.

Allot of those aren't even ANYTHING. Half of them are just shots of premade custom models and skins that would suffice, at the very least, as demonstrational screenshots for the creators model pack.

I believe garry has a link to a website based on gmod comics on his site. Those guys (the comic site) have a really awesome posing tutorial.

I understand that garry's mod is hard to work with but just take some TIME (crucial word there. "TIME") with your work and it COULD turn out great. These look like you just slapped them together in a few seconds so you could have something to post. Think of what it could look like if you spent a few hours on your shots.

Anway, keep up the... er... "work".

Oh and one last thing, I would reccomend taking some "time" (I use the word again) on your posts also. Bad grammar and such is acceptable in an instant messaging program, where sometimes you're actually trying to get your message out as soon as possible, so as not to leave the topic spoken of dead without your word, but this is a forum. Go ahead and take a whole hour on your posts if you want to. I take two sometimes, just trying to find more info on a subject so as not to falsify information.

(oh and for those of you still "amazed" by his awesome custom models, you can also download them from various threads around www.facepunchstudios.com. Pheonix's model pack in particular, the one with all the missiles, is really cool. All the bombs and missiles actually explode when shot or dropped, and the mk in particular has the force of 10+ explosive barrels. The guitar, tv, skateboard, bike, consoles, and psp are all available in the GUM minimod. I have no idea where he got the custom vending machine skin)

woOt_5000 said:

Wtf bro. You asked for an answer and I gave it to you. I'm sorry if you don't like the answer, but that's like saying "tell me the truth, what do you think?" somebody replying "it's complete and utter shit", then you go "YOU **** MEN MAN!" and he goes "you asked for an answer, and like it or not I gave it to you".

I'm sorry if the post appeard mean to you, but i'm just trying to give you some constructive critisism. Those don't look like complete and utter shit, infact, I even thought that the CT's one was pretty cool. Just the poses were a little janky and I had no idea wtf was going on with the other CT. Would you rather I lie to you and say that those are the best poses ever, then you go over the facepunchstudios.com with your creation and instantly get flammed and trolled?

woOt_5000 said:
Fictiouswill=stfu

Whatever happened to "boo hoo I got pwnt i'm going to leave the forums"?

You lose at the interweb.

I thought they were ok... But WHERE IN THE HECK DID YOU GET ALL THOSE COOL GAME CONSOLE MODELS AND ALL THAT OTHER CRAP???

xzeox said:
I thought they were ok... But WHERE IN THE HECK DID YOU GET ALL THOSE COOL GAME CONSOLE MODELS AND ALL THAT OTHER CRAP???

You know, allot of good things come to those who read the entire thread.

No, it's generally pretty horrible, and the dx7 water doesn't help one bit. I could find better screenies by flushing a camera down a toilet and recording where it ends up.

My favorite.

Attachments

• gm_construct0006.jpg
    gm_construct0006.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 209
peeps leave him alone.. some people cant afford mega gr8 G-cards.. I liked the vortigaunt smiling one :D

Sufferin-rebel said:
peeps leave him alone.. some people cant afford mega gr8 G-cards.. I liked the vortigaunt smiling one :D

I hope you understand that he's bant.

You people make me ROFLCOPTER.

^yesh was just searching for a tutorial on garry's mod and wound up here and cant help but register just to say this guy is a fudge'n pleb

there are some nice ones but what version of gmod do you use???
i've never seen then before

:smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :borg: :borg: :borg: :frown: :bonce: :| :| HEY :D!! THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS YOUR GUYS GLAD YOU LIKED THE PICTURES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHWHWHWHWHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH SINKOMAN IM BACK HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM BACK BITCHES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back