My friend changes text of uber-christian comic... hilarity ensues.

lol, they were quite... you just need a strange sense of humour and no laughing for 2 months

SpuD said:
Limed for truth

You do know that he said sixty years ago, meaning it's no big issue in Germany? And it's close to impossible for things like this to be accepted in Germany, I'm quite sure. I'm fully sure that it wouldn't be accepted in Sweden, if someone famous would make comics like those he/she would become infamous among 99% of the population. Of course, I'm not saying that our people is better than yours or anything stupid like that, just saying what it's like over here.

yeah, David Blunkett fast-tracked a visa etc... sure you've all heard about it. He resigned! No-one would care in France... you hear about the president who gave his chef 5 million or something?

Redneck take on god-
God makes evryone conform and sends everyone to eternal pain who dosent

My take on god, if there is one
God wants us to feel love and be happy. God loves everyone of us and wants everyone to live in harmony.

So god said a man should marry a woman and have children, and evrything else is wrong. Well for a start you could interpret that as god wanting everyone to "pair off" as it were, I dont think there is any emphasis on that HAVING to be with a man and a woman. And anyway this should be ignored, what? Well. To be honest the bible is a mish mash or tellings and retellings and nothing can be certain in it. I think, if we are going to take the bible litrelly, we should ignore the ONE time when it says homesexuality is wrong and rather look at ALL the times when god premotes two things- LOVE and HARMONY. That is evryone feeling love together unashamdely and evryone getting on without intolerance and TAKING EVERYFU_C_KING WORD OF THAT BOOK LITERALLY.

For petes sake, get a life! How can you, how can you, premote intolerance and hate when u practice a religion based on LOVE.

God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve :p

That's one opinion

I can't say homosexuality is the "natural" way, i.e the way we were born as the human species generally.. But it's every man for himself, go pull out the log in your own eye before you try to point out the splinter in your brothers eye.

Besides, one is born that way, not turned into at a point in life, you can't look down on someone for such a simple thing as that. Do you look down on everyone born misfigured or "different" in one way or another?

Did I say I look down on anyone? I tolerate gays... I don't care if they are, as long as they don't start touching me

crazy religious bastard... tell your friend to keep 'em coming, blasting this weiner is now a top priority :E

Well, I can't get the first one to load, but the second one is retarded. Not funny at all.

I got confused about half way down... about some p0rn I think

LOL is the original real?...really werid...religious psychos..

lord dubu said:
On a side note, anyone who preaches hatred and intollerance is -not- a fundamentalist, considering the fundamental virtues of Christianity are in direct contradiction of hatred and intollerance. Please stop describing extremists like Chick as fundamentalists.

It's my strong opinion that Christ himself would slap Chick upside the head like a money-changer in the temple if they met in person.

Jesus wasn't a christian, so it really doesn't matter. 'Fundamentalist' has become the common way to describe these people and will likely remain so for many years to come.

Jesus wasn't, but he taught Christianity... plus as he was Christ... and christians are those who follow him, he can hardly be a christian

Druckles said:
Jesus wasn't, but he taught Christianity... plus as he was Christ... and christians are those who follow him, he can hardly be a christian
He was jewish. :thumbs:

I think the unedited comic was funny, the edited ones had afew laughs in them.. I guess

Tr0n said:
He was jewish. :thumbs:

Well duh, that's the obvious statement :dozey: - I meant, he was not Christian, but as Christians follow him - he believes in the same things as a Christian... so he is not Jewish or Christian right?

Druckles said:
Well duh, that's the obvious statement :dozey: - I meant, he was not Christian, but as Christians follow him - he believes in the same things as a Christian... so he is not Jewish or Christian right?
Well christanity is pretty much a sect of judaism.So I guess you could say he was both. :|

Druckles said:
God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve :p

That's one opinion

Yeah, but if it was Adam and Steve, we couldn't reproduce. With Adam and Eve, they opened the way for anyone anywhere to have whatever sexuality they want, because some will reproduce.

I am assuming the person who wrote the edited verion of the comic is new to the English language, because I couldn't make much sense out of that stuff.

lol, i found that hilarious- both the real version and the edited version.

"I am having a seizure!"
"oh no!"

"jesus is coming back... VERY SOON!"
^^^i don't know why i found that funny, it's just the way they used bold and italics, and the way "very soon" can mean anything.

I wonder if god means by making only two people as the first humans that incest is ok?

/really lame joke

but how can homosexuality be unnatural. It's been around for thousands of years. If it was somehow bad for the species it would have evolved itself out of existence. The argument being that it is beneficial overall to have a small portion of the population not reproducing.

Back