My Grandma can kick your ass at Counter-Strike.

Greatgat

Reaction score
Okay, not my Grandma, but A Grandma. I was reading through this and was laughing my ass off, so I thought I'd share the love. So I present...

Gaming Grannie!!

<3

is it weird that I got arroused by the videos of her?

xLostx said:
is it weird that I got arroused by the videos of her?

Nah, it's only wierd if you get aroused by the videos, pour Velveeta cheese on your genitals, and bake the whole sordid mess in the open heat of a grill while howling at the children passing by. Now THAT would be wierd.

Greatgat said:
Nah, it's only wierd if you get aroused by the videos, pour Velveeta cheese on your genitals, and bake the whole sordid mess in the open heat of a grill while howling at the children passing by. Now THAT would be wierd.

I actually LOL'ed at that one :D

Greatgat said:
yeah...ha....not like i'd ever do that....:eek:

ok i did do that :(

Goddamnit, I'll be an old man in the same position as her! Why can't my ****ing gramma be that way...all she does is watch TV..damn whore.

Very scared.
Holy crap.... she is better then me, and she is a grandma!.
Well... expect for the fact I can find my way through video games without maps, or cheats, or walkthroughs. I can also learn from my mistakes :p

Greatgat said:

HAHAHAHAAAHHHahahaha.

God, lol. Good show.

Doctor Dipshit - "I hear your knee hurts a lot since the operation, and that you're an artist. So what else do you do besides painting?"

Grandma - "I play video games, mostly."

Doctor Dipshit - "You what?"

Grandma - "You know, PS2, XBox, GameCube, a little DS if I'm stuck somewhere..."

Doctor Dipshit - "What games do you play, exactly? Solitaire?"

Grandma - "Well, right now I'm playing Xenosaga II"

Doctor Dipshit - "And what is this.. Zebra Soccer Two, what kid of a game is it?"

Grandma - "It's a role playing game."

Doctor Dipshit - "Ah!"

Grandma - ".....yeah."

Doctor Dipshit - "So...... [long academic pause]....do you think that maybe this role playing game has made it so you cannot distinguish reality from fantasy? Are you playing a role right now? Does your Pokemon character's knee hurt? And perhaps maybe that's why your knee is hurting, that maybe it's all in your head?"

Grandma - "....."

Doctor Dipshit - "........"

Grandma - "How ****ing stupid do you think I am?"

Classic.

I check the site every day now...greatest stuff EVAR.

That is so scarey/freaky/strange, it's weirdo. Can any of you see your grandparents obsessively playing videogames?

Jintor said:
That is so scarey/freaky/strange, it's weirdo. Can any of you see your grandparents obsessively playing videogames?

My grandma can't play anything anymore. She's DEAD. Asshole.;(

j/k She's alive and well, but the only thing I can imagine her doing is baking sweet, wholesome cookies.

Greatgat said:
My grandma can't play anything anymore. She's DEAD. Asshole.;(

j/k She's alive and well, but the only thing I can imagine her doing is baking sweet, wholesome cookies.
What about sweet, wholesome old person sex?

Foxtrot said:
What about sweet, wholesome old person sex?

Thank you, Foxtrot, for not posting a link. I thank you very strongly for that.

Greatgat said:
Thank you, Foxtrot, for not posting a link. I thank you very strongly for that.
...shit, the link didn't work?

Back