My hl2 south park characters!

Here is Father Grigori.

you'll have download it. image was too big.

also done eli, working to get it smaller.

Attachments

• grigori.zip
    69.4 KB · Views: 106
Cool stuff. But you forgot to delete the line in-between Grigoris eyes. Or maybe you meant to do that, I dunno. And whyd you save them as .bmp's?

But I would do some southpark characters, but my Flash MX2004 isnt working right now :(...

I hope you're just planning to treat your excellent drawings as free fan-art, and trying not to sell them for profit? Otherwise, Valve and the SP makers will sue your ass for copyright infringement! :rolleyes:

MikeL15 said:
Cool stuff. But you forgot to delete the line in-between Grigoris eyes. Or maybe you meant to do that, I dunno. And whyd you save them as .bmp's?

But I would do some southpark characters, but my Flash MX2004 isnt working right now :(...

No, theye are ment to be there.

Foebane said:
I hope you're just planning to treat your excellent drawings as free fan-art, and trying not to sell them for profit? Otherwise, Valve and the SP makers will sue your ass for copyright infringement! :rolleyes:

No, i'm not stupid. or am i?

no. they are free fan-art.

Yay, here is Eli...
again you'll have to download it..

sorry...

Attachments

• eli.zip
    80.3 KB · Views: 110
Like the leg! :D

Or lack thereof.

I have to admit, the Combine soldier is just drop-dead adorable.

The only problem with the picture is that the G-Man's complexion looks a bit too dark when he really has a ghost-white skin color.

This thread is worthy of a two year bump. Congratulations.

Can yer muther sew for pence? :O

Back