My homemade.... uh... lighter fluid thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would happen if you swallowed the items... like, before the salt killed you. What would happen if you swallowed the contents and jiggled your body around. Would your stomach explode?:angel:

Cause like...

nevermind.

My advice: Call the poison control center immediately, cause [CENSORED] is used as a toilet disinfectant, as well as the hydrogen peroxide I mentioned.

My advice: Call the poison control center immediately, cause [CENSORED] is used as a toilet disinfectant, as well as the hydrogen peroxide I mentioned.

It's also delicious! I just baked a cake using number's original recipe, and it was fabulous!

You're a good cook, numbers.

What's the chemical formula of breastmilk? I suppose it's a mixture....
What's the primary ingredient then?

Oh, and from personal experience,
lighter fluid + Kerosene + firecrackers + iron pellets in a cloth bag = Bad.
Me and some frinds tried it once, it got ugly.

One time me and a buddy of mine took the gunpowder out of a few fireworks, and filled a pen with it, and put one of those little firecracker things in party poppers with the string in the tip of the pen, so the string stuck out of the tip, we tied a bit of yarn to that, stood about 3 feet away and pulled.......... the explosion was a bit bigger than anticipated, and the cap of the pen shot off and hit my foot.

It's also delicious! I just baked a cake using number's original recipe, and it was fabulous!

You're a good cook, numbers.

Your oven would have burst into flames if you saw my original mix.

Why you feel the need to post small-bomb making ingredients on a forum with people of all ages i don't know, but i would advise against it in the future. So please refrain from re-posting it and take this word of warning and we'll leave it as that. Breast milk is fantastic at boosting your immune system so I'd advise keeping that ingredient for good health!

Why you feel the need to post small-bomb making ingredients on a forum with people of all ages i don't know, but i would advise against it in the future. So please refrain from re-posting it and take this word of warning and we'll leave it as that. Breast milk is fantastic at boosting your immune system so I'd advise keeping that ingredient for good health!

kk, I'm very sorry.

By the way...what kind of thing were you going to use these things for? Purely good intentions surely ;)

Blowing the barnacles off his ship, arr!

And by barnacles I mean communists, and by ship I mean country, and by arr! I mean "OH GOD!"

One time me and a buddy of mine took the gunpowder out of a few fireworks, and filled a pen with it, and put one of those little firecracker things in party poppers with the string in the tip of the pen, so the string stuck out of the tip, we tied a bit of yarn to that, stood about 3 feet away and pulled.......... the explosion was a bit bigger than anticipated, and the cap of the pen shot off and hit my foot.

Oh my god... your FOOT! I hope they didn't have to amputate!

Recipe for explosives + gamers on the internet = BAD RESULTS.

Edit: I'm finding it rather hard to resist the urge to post the recipe for thermite...

Edit 2: Iron Oxide (Fe3O4, black; not red - 3/4) and Aluminium (1/4). High ignition, so magnesium strips are often used.

Edit 3: As far as I know, it's legal to own in the US, and you can buy it or the ingredients from United Nuclear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back