My model

ray_MAN

Tank
Reaction score
This is my first 3DS MAx model. I was following no tutorials. Well please keep the critisism constructive.

Attachments

• mace2.jpg
    mace2.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 340
set the backgrounf to be a grey colot, then render it out. can't really see anyhting atm.

and nice sig :)

Well it was his FIRST model. So don't expect any flamboyant developments of highly detailed super fantastic models.

he said 3dsmax model. 3dsmax wasnt the first thing i used to model:afro:

from what i can see, it's way to high detailed for a mod, other then that, it's a pretty simple model, i suggest trying the "how to model a spaceship" tutorial in 3DSmax, that way you learn alot of stuff you can use modeling low poly models, like extrude, target welding, etc
nice start though, keep modeling !

I sujest just doing the alien tutorials on 3dbuzz, its a lot better and its not beyond anyones capabilitys.

Originally posted by simon
from what i can see, it's way to high detailed for a mod, other then that, it's a pretty simple model, i suggest trying the "how to model a spaceship" tutorial in 3DSmax, that way you learn alot of stuff you can use modeling low poly models, like extrude, target welding, etc
nice start though, keep modeling !

About the spaceship... I drew 2 space ships (concept art stuff), just need to draw the side, behind and front views, if some modeller is intrested, I can scan them later...

Well I can't find a way to make a lighter background. I will try later at home. I am workinf on the alien tutorial at home also. The mace used 32 cones! :eek: Also this will be used for my HL2 mod Operation Rolling Thunder by the Vietnamese to torture American POWs. I am also going to show you guys my barrel later. The barrel has more of a roll than you think in my mod. :)

The handle doesnt look centered. Ball on the end looks nice.

This is the trial version. I don't have the full program...yet.

Oh shit sorry, not F10 (i posted that early in the morning, thats my excuse ;))

Go to 'render' on the top bar and then environment, or press '8' i think. Then you should be able to work it out from there :)

Here is the barrel. Like I said it had more of a role in my MOD than you think. ;)

Back