my new custom pc is done =D

later today after school ill snap some pics of it since im lying about it

BTW to prove it's your pc, take a piece of paper and write "Shasta got pwned" and lay it on the keyboard, otherwise, it could just be any other pc picture on the net.

BTW to prove it's your pc, take a piece of paper and write "Shasta got pwned" and lay it on the keyboard, otherwise, it could just be any other pc picture on the net.
Nah, I want on-screen specs or something. Otherwise any monkey can put a sign on a keyboard and case of the most crappy of PC's and try to claim victory. You can't tell whats in a PC by looking at the keyboard and outside of a case. Even a shot of the inside of a case won't show the RAM specs, CPU type, etc, etc. Besides, if his daddy really does work at a PC shop, he could just put a sign on any PC and claim it as his. Let's come up with a better way to verify.

I think his edit of his first post sums up the situation nicely:
Demilition said:
I guess i lied about the specs so i took them off so people would stop talking trash
He admitted to making the whole thing up, and now he's back to saying he really has that system? Failure overload.

Like I said before, get better at lying Demolition.

He admitted to making the whole thing up, and now he's back to saying he really has that system? Failure overload.

Like I said before, get better at lying Demolition.

Where the hell did you get that from?

Sounds to me like he was more admitting that he was wrong, then making a phail attempt at playing allong with the "lol you suck" remarks.

I think you guys have flamed this guy enough now.... let it go tbh.

shasta when i said i guess i lied it was a JOKE! saying if you guys think i lied all your thoughts! i dont give a shit if u believe me. i have better things to do then worry about what u guys think of my pc. id rather be playing games.

so for ppl who really wanna see my pc pics! with a sign saying SHASTA IS A FAG AND GOT PWND! also ill take screenies of the specs on dxdiag. and just PM me and ill clear this up! no need for shasta to really know.

he's pry 12 anyways (if not then he acts like it)

shasta when i said i guess i lied it was a JOKE! saying if you guys think i lied all your thoughts! i dont give a shit if u believe me. i have better things to do then worry about what u guys think of my pc. id rather be playing games.

so for ppl who really wanna see my pc pics! with a sign saying SHASTA IS A FAG AND GOT PWND! also ill take screenies of the specs on dxdiag. and just PM me and ill clear this up! no need for shasta to really know.

he's pry 12 anyways (if not then he acts like it)

:thumbs:

AHHAhahaha. You've really hit the bottom rung now, Demolition. I'm glad that you think so much of me, that you want to remember me in EVERY SINGLE POST you make, by having that made-up post as your sig. I hope you say my name when you are touching yourself too.

And wasn't it YOU who thought that by using quotes, I was "stalking your words"? (Here is THAT thread.) Well that wasn't stalking, but what you are doing comes much closer. "Obsessed" with me, might be more accurate. Do you know what "irony" is?

Of course, I'm flattered, maybey I should send you some naked photos of myself? What's your email? We could get together and make sweet sweet man-boy love. I bet you are tasty. Yum yum.

well im glad shasta is a ragging homosexual which my quote in my sig turned him on? why are people so serious on this thread! shasta needs to loosen up and learn how to roll with the punches! not turn into a child preditor...jeez

Well Demo, glad to see you showed us all and posted that proof of yours.

Oh wait....

PS- are we still on for Friday? Can you bring the lube this time? kthnxbai.

I PMed him for the pics that he wasn't gonna post publicly... but he's awfully silent.

Why would you lie about this?

Hehe, ill post pics of my sexah comp. I aint lying :D

Back