My PGR3 Photos Gallery (not 56k safe)

lePobz

Tank
Reaction score
Some pics I snapped in Project Gotham Racing 3 - gg xbox360 :thumbs: Enjoy!

lambo.jpg

fordgt_drift_overtaking.jpg

nismoR34vsEvoVIIIfq400.jpg

atom_nurby.jpg

xj220_2.jpg

xj220.jpg

lambo2.jpg

tokyo_garage.jpg

flying_enzo.jpg

enzo.jpg

starter_garage.jpg

minirace.jpg

RS4vsM3CSL.jpg

ferraris.jpg

Maybe this should be in Artwork thread? Not sure...

I'll post some of mine too ;)

56e2ed7200d2499b8637f3f105669d5flu2.jpg

0062282b3f944ca196dad063dbcc9f30wo4.jpg

12d49b8173b24b64b5728fe739e1891dyo9.jpg

:)

Not as good pics, I took'em quickly to try it out that's all.

I hate your chavness Pobz, but this is a damn good pic I must say

nismoR34vsEvoVIIIfq400.jpg

Heh, I took that one today ... nismo R34 vs EvoVIII FQ-400 ... they make one HELL of a nice sound in that tunnel :D

They look stationary in that photo, but they're somewhere between 150 and 200mph, neck and neck. I was in the nismo.

The Jag XJ220 and Ariel Atom are dooooooope.

I must pester my friend into getting this game so I may play. :O

If I had the money I would so get a HDTV, and XB360, Burnout, and this game. That is all.

That looks sexy. That game really turned out looking nice....why do racing games always look so good?

That looks sexy. That game really turned out looking nice....why do racing games always look so good?
It's a fantastic looking game, but it doesn't look like that. Photo mode adds depth of field and AA. If the game had AA, it would be spectacular. As it is, it's just really pretty.

It doesn't look that far off from the screens there, except for a bit of mixing with the contrast and blur such that's almost exactly how it looks (or atleast on my friends 60 some inch HDTV

Just a few more ... can anyone guess my favourite car manufacturer?

430challengePortrait.jpg

430challenge_vegas_xbox360ad.jpg

ferrari_garage.jpg

Pobz, your pictures all kick ass, teach me, master!:O:LOL:

I just made a desktop by taking 3 portrait photos in PGR3 then turning them round and sticking them together. What do you think?

Attachments

• pobzdt.jpg
    pobzdt.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 204
I like the desktop. I just wish I could get it to work myself and upload my own :(

The handling in that game compared to PGR2 is abysmal.

holy shit, is that INGAME graphics??? What game is that? Is it for PC?

WHY WASNT I INFORMED???

It's not technically ingame, it's inengine, and you can take'em during the game, but the photo mode adds in extra AA etc and some more detailed focus effects etc, and no, it's not PC, it's 360, sorry ;)

I played the game and is really nice looking especially the blur effect that make the game look like prerendered,too bad you need you need a super expensive tv to see it better

EDIT:btw enzo and f430=fugly cars

too bad you need you need a super expensive tv to see it better
Err, what? No you don't, I have it hooked up with a 20bucks VGA cable to my computer monitor and am running it in 1280x720, so you don't need a super expensive TV, just a 20 buck VGA cable if you have a VGA compatible monitor :)

Err, what? No you don't, I have it hooked up with a 20bucks VGA cable to my computer monitor and am running it in 1280x720, so you don't need a super expensive TV, just a 20 buck VGA cable if you have a VGA compatible monitor :)

well I played in a not so new tv so it dont looked so great

Back