My poor car !!!!

Go foxtrot! People are too sensitive over a bit of paint. Although I think it may be a bit ott. Try placing a large rock on the pavement :p

I am 17, and wtf is all this macho shit with you don't touch a man's car? WTF? It is an unspoken law that you don't mess with other people's cars? I think it is a written law, and so is obstructing sidewalks.

lol

I understand why you do in Foxtrot, but cars are very very expensive things. Its not really something to take lightly.

I would suggest putting a little note saying not to part there stuck on with a little chewing gum on his windscreen. :p

Foxtrot said:
I am 17, and wtf is all this macho shit with you don't touch a man's car? WTF? It is an unspoken law that you don't mess with other people's cars? I think it is a written law, and so is obstructing sidewalks.

Foxtrot, honestly, if I saw you do that to someone's car, not even mine, I would kick your ass. Just the most immature thing to do, just because they suck at parking doesn't mean you can **** up there own shit, gives you no right.

DiSTuRbEd said:
Foxtrot, honestly, if I saw you do that to someone's car, not even mine, I would kick your ass. Just the most immature thing to do, just because they suck at parking doesn't mean you can **** up there own shit, gives you no right.

What if he beats you in the fight?

Foxtrot said:
Fear not, he'll grow out of it soon ;)

Zeus said:
What if he beats you in the fight?

hes some looser who scratches peoples cars without confronting them face to face. if someone scratched my car i'd have him jump by a big group of people with witnesses who "never saw a thing". i know this cause its been done before.

Pitbul said:
if someone scratched my car i'd have him jump by a big group of people with witnesses who "never saw a thing".

how ironic

Probably would have ****ed you up real good, no offense. I was with my friend and he had a knife with him. And I have the all mighty....that thing...yah that thing over there..yah that thing is on my side. And it wasn't a matter of just sucking at parking, they were either just being assholes or they were too ****ing lazy.

Dude, it still doesn't mean its right for you to do that shit, that is what WILL get you killed, ****ing with other peoples shit.

you guys are full of shit.

1000's for a paint job on a scratch? I find that very hard to believe, especially when you can buy patch kits for like £20 (GBP) from halfords, which patch up scratches nicley.

Fair enough, if someone scratches a Picasso all over your car, but a simple scratch, no way!

how big scratches do you guys get to pay for whole paint jobs?

DiSTuRbEd said:
I was talking, full paint job, not touch up btw.

A full body paint job for a scratch? Well thats just being pedantic isn't it?

craigweb said:
A full body paint job for a scratch? Well thats just being pedantic isn't it?

No, I am saying just general, a full paint job.

then how much does it really cost to get rid of lets say a 5 inch scratch? i bet you could find a car lotion in wal-mart to get rid of something that minuscule

Sai said:
then how much does it really cost to get rid of lets say a 5 inch scratch? i bet you could find a car lotion in wal-mart to get rid of something that minuscule

Its not the point though, you shouldn't have to do that, just because some punk thinks he did something wrong, when he technically didn't.

Foxtrot said:
I scratch people's cars if they park them on the sidewalk or other dumb places like that, people deserve it. Are you sure you didn't do somthing to piss them off?
That's just about as low as it gets.

Btw, sorry to hear about that happened to your car Adrien. Hope you findout who did it.

Btw, sorry to hear about that happened to your car Adrien. Hope you findout who did it.

Thanks man. I really think that the people who scrath cars will not do it again when they find one day their brand new car all scratched.

Foxtrot. You are not the law. Have some ****ing respect for other people's property. No matter what it is, you have no right to do anything. If you see a badly parked/dangerously parked car, either leave a note on the windscreen or something. There is no ****ing excuse for damaging someone's elses property.

FoxTrot, If I ever saw you scratching another persons car, i'd beat you so hard that you wouldn't even be able to lift a finger for a few months.

You JUST DON'T DO IT! How would you like somone to steal 500-1000$ from you when you park wrong? Would you think that "oh no, I parked wrong and got what I deserved" or would you get pissed at the person who did it?

MaxiKana said:
FoxTrot, If I ever saw you scratching another persons car, i'd beat you so hard that you wouldn't even be able to lift a finger for a few months.

You JUST DON'T DO IT! How would you like somone to steal 500-1000$ from you when you park wrong? Would you think that "oh no, I parked wrong and got what I deserved" or would you get pissed at the person who did it?
I would be pissed of course, but I would deserve it. And if you tried to kick my ass, again you would have gotten pretty ****ed up. I know I should not have done it, and I don't think I would do it ever again(that is the only time I have done it), the only reason I did it was probably because I was with my friend, he is a bad influence on me.

Knives are for pussies, be a real man and use your fists, oh wait you probably can't do that either. Grow up kid, if you pulled a knife on me, you would be shot, end story, cops come, oh he pulled a knife, self defense, I get clean away. And you would be there dead, blood all around you, due to your immature attitude towards things.

you americans. everythings always shoot this, stab that... grow some balls and settle a fight like men if it comes down to it..

craigweb said:
you americans. everythings always shoot this, stab that... grow some balls and settle a fight like men if it comes down to it..

Well yeah its hard to get a nice clean fight, because theres always people that are pussies, ie Foxtrot. So you know what, if hes going to use a weapon, I'll use mine. :cheese:

pst!

Its still not legal to beat a man to death even if it is in self defence!

You get a hugely reduced sentance. But there are so many catches I wouldnt bother to be honest.

For example, if you start beating a guy up and then stop...

Then go back to beating him up. Even for 2 seconds. Then you can get done for assualt right up to attempted murder and if you do kill him well then you get done for manslaughter I guess.

Lol, you need to come down the the south of america, rebels everywhere, you beat a man to death in self defense you get in little trouble, not much but still some.

Back