my problems!!

Then take the time apart, and don't look back.

I know how you feel. You're afraid that you'll find somebody else and you won't be as satisfied with her as with your cheating girlfriend. FUCCK THAT. You're just wasting your time and your emotions on this slut who obviously has insecurity problems due to her excessive cheating.

Yeah, the past might've been great, but when the fun is over and gone you've gotta move forward with some courage. Grow a pair that she managed to cut off, dump her, and find your happiness with somebody a bit less promiscuous.

I'm sorry that we're all so blunt, but what you're doing is idiotic.

Seriously this just happened to me this past week, reason I broke up with my fiance. Thought she would've changed since she was all into me then went down hill after that. Not worth the time man, she is still trying to hang out with me still and I just blow her off now since she's a worthless piece of shit tbh.

once a cheater always a cheater. disturbed is displaying the correct treatment here imho, cut off all contact with the bitch and leave her to her ways. there are PLENTY more fish in the sea.

Leave her, find someone who cares for you, fill her with babies.

Seriously this just happened to me this past week, reason I broke up with my fiance. Thought she would've changed since she was all into me then went down hill after that. Not worth the time man, she is still trying to hang out with me still and I just blow her off now since she's a worthless piece of shit tbh.

There there man *gives Disturbed a manly-hug*

:naughty:

**** her, she ain't worth it :|

She does seem to be a cheating sla4g to the point of an OCD but I knew that before I went out with her (she cheated on her BF of the time), and from what I knew back then she didn't mean to be like that and seriously tried not to be.
Hitler may not have ment to throw the world into WW2. He juts wanted a slice of poland. However he did.

She may not mean to cheat on guys, but she does cheat on guys. Actions mean everything.

A relationship is like a bone....after it breaks, even if it goes back together, it will never be as strong as it once was.

hey my ex did the same thing, she ended up on drugs and hooked up with another druggie that was abusive to her and tried killing her. cut her loose, she is not worth it.

There's lots of girls out there. All different types.

oh yeah, theres japanese, chinese, korean, philipino, aussie, russin, indian, european, german, french, italian, spanish, african, swedish, egyptian, brazilian, cuban, hawian, canadian, native american, and thats just the tip of the iceberg man. find yourself a pretty one and CHASE EM DOWN!

Just after I thought we were going to be getting back together, out of no where it seems she thinks we're seperated for good. And it isn't a case of getting over breaking up, in my mind it CANT happen. :| Splitting up isn't an option

It is. Face da truth

Just after I thought we were going to be getting back together, out of no where it seems she thinks we're seperated for good. And it isn't a case of getting over breaking up, in my mind it CANT happen. :| Splitting up isn't an option

oh, my, godddd, even I have more balls than you!

Let me offer you a simple analogy: Would you rather crawl into bed with an asp, or crawl into a bed with no snakes at all?

Dude, you're sad, seriously just suck it up and move on. If I can, I think you can aswell, seeing as I was engaged to my gf...

BTW, does she know that you know that she cheated on you?

You sound like some NIN freak who'll spasm and murder his whole family. Grow some balls.

Have a nice life.

Nah it isn't like that.

It's just that I have thought we would never get back together before but luckily I didn't just 'move on' and I'm glad I didn't. Same could happen again.

kngHenry lololololol.

Ahem.

Are your options really that limited? Quit selling yourself short, bin her, go out with your mates and blow off some steam. If they're walking all over you now, you're ****ed from the word go.

Right so here's the situation. My girlfriend of the past 6 months has cheated numerous times, and I have let everything pass because I like her and she seems to be the only & best choice for me.

Now she's wanting to split up for some time but says we will get back together. I'm thinking she's going to end up with someone else during the time we're seperate.

Asking for advice on whether or not I should continue being friends and try to get back together with her.

PS. I had an old account on here ages ago but I don't remember any of the info :sleep:

as long as you allow people to treat you like a doormat you will always be a doormat

dump her, find someone else, she is NOT right for you

But the thing you need to consider is I don't mind people cheating, I've never been AT ALL bothered by it. It doesn't negatively effect anyone so I don't see the problem?

But the thing you need to consider is I don't mind people cheating, I've never been AT ALL bothered by it. It doesn't negatively effect anyone so I don't see the problem?

Stop being oblivious to the fact that she is using you as TEH DOORMATZ!

Don't be a fool.

So, you're a pussy. You're a low self-esteem, indecisive, co-dependant pussy. "Oh, guys, I have a problem! My girlfriend cheats on me but that's OK because she's the best person for me and it really doesn't hurt anybody guys, and she's splitting up with me and I don't know if I should get back with her because even though she cheats on me she's really the best person for me and my life'd be worse without her and I probably couldn't get anyone else and I have no life outside of her besides some of my mates. What should I do? Splitting up isn't an option."

Basically, you're a pussy, and I have absolutely no idea why you'd bother to ask us for advice that you neither want nor seem to have any inclination to follow. You probably knew what our advice'd be before you posted. Seriously, who but the lowest, most self-esteem deprived weak-willed person would actually GIVE you the advice YOU want to hear? Were you expecting someone to say, "Go ahead, let her walk over you. Even though she ****s everyone else, and disregards you, she's the best thing in your life so stick it out, trooper!" Did you expect that? You knew what rational people would say, people with more than a mustard seed of confidence in themselves would say, and you still posted?

I can't stand people like you. You make me sick. You're so pathetic, justifying her actions. "It really doesn't hurt anybody." You know why she cheats on you, poindexter? Because you say shit like THAT! You justify HER mistakes! "She cheated on her other boyfriend but she's really trying not to be like that." Well, first off, she's not trying to hard, and secondly why should she? Why should she try? You'll not only accept, but DEFEND her actions!

And the fact that you say you won't be happy without her? YOU ARE A GODDAMNED PUSSY. Just go back to her, you spineless micropenis. You disgust me. Go run back to your whore girlfriend and listen to her exploits with other dicks in her vagina, and then spend your time trying to rationalize why she does it instead of wasting your time here, asking us to give you advice that you're NOT GOING TO TAKE. Get out of here.

You are one sad soul, sorry to say...

So, you're a pussy. You're a low self-esteem, indecisive, co-dependant pussy. "Oh, guys, I have a problem! My girlfriend cheats on me but that's OK because she's the best person for me and it really doesn't hurt anybody guys, and she's splitting up with me and I don't know if I should get back with her because even though she cheats on me she's really the best person for me and my life'd be worse without her and I probably couldn't get anyone else and I have no life outside of her besides some of my mates. What should I do? Splitting up isn't an option."

Basically, you're a pussy, and I have absolutely no idea why you'd bother to ask us for advice that you neither want nor seem to have any inclination to follow. You probably knew what our advice'd be before you posted. Seriously, who but the lowest, most self-esteem deprived weak-willed person would actually GIVE you the advice YOU want to hear? Were you expecting someone to say, "Go ahead, let her walk over you. Even though she ****s everyone else, and disregards you, she's the best thing in your life so stick it out, trooper!" Did you expect that? You knew what rational people would say, people with more than a mustard seed of confidence in themselves would say, and you still posted?

I can't stand people like you. You make me sick. You're so pathetic, justifying her actions. "It really doesn't hurt anybody." You know why she cheats on you, poindexter? Because you say shit like THAT! You justify HER mistakes! "She cheated on her other boyfriend but she's really trying not to be like that." Well, first off, she's not trying to hard, and secondly why should she? Why should she try? You'll not only accept, but DEFEND her actions!

And the fact that you say you won't be happy without her? YOU ARE A GODDAMNED PUSSY. Just go back to her, you spineless micropenis. You disgust me. Go run back to your whore girlfriend and listen to her exploits with other dicks in her vagina, and then spend your time trying to rationalize why she does it instead of wasting your time here, asking us to give you advice that you're NOT GOING TO TAKE. Get out of here.

GG, Darkseid.

go to her house whit a bunch of overbreasted hookers,dressed like a 80's party boy and tell her "I can play too" and leave in a golden 70's limosine

Seriously, this thread is over. If the fool can't take some simple, common-sense advice, then this thread shouldn't even be here.

You shouldve smoked the bitch a long while ago, bitch.

Yes, you're a bitch for letting her do all of that to you.

If it was a non issue you wouldn't have mentioned it. I've been in relationships where it was okay for both of us to **** around with other people. Yours isn't and she's doing it to you because you're a little bitch and let her get away with it. Haha! If I was there I'd **** your girlfriend too just to rub it in and make you realize it.

This is like a good episode of the Jeremy Kyle show.

Epic win

WHAT?! Then why make a topic about it? Also you really need to rememedy that attitude that will get you nowhere! I seem to have more common sense than you on girlfriends and I've never had one!

WHAT?! Then why make a topic about it? Also you really need to rememedy that attitude that will get you nowhere! I seem to have more common sense than you on girlfriends and I've never had one!

LOL, pretty much my reaction as well.

That's exactly what I think I 'should' do. But I know that would make things much worse for myself.

And my 'own life' isn't really much besides her and a few mates.

Excuse me but, not having a life> cheating bitch any day.

Is this girl really the sole source of joy in your life?

No but easily the least boring / geeky of them.

Oh brother.... if I was you I wouldn't of got together with her in the first place, knowing that she used to cheat on her old boyfriend. And staying friends after the breakup...... HAHAHAHA!!! Yeah right! She would be lucky if I didn't bite her ****ing head off.

SOoooo the bottom line is...... GET THE **** AWAY!!! NOW!!

darkside just dropped the bomb, not much else to say really

i wanna see how this one turns out, let us know ;O

Back