My sniping video

I'll watch it in a moment :). I don't like the scout too much, even though it's faster than the knife and looks cool :). I'll tell you why:

One day I wanted to practice the scout with bots and I made them run with knives only. Bots, however, even though having only a knife, sometimes camp. So there was one bot that crouched near a crate. I positioned my crosshair on his head, crouching, and waited like this for about 5 seconds until I finally fired (cause I got bored waiting for him to move). I missed (!). Fired again - headshot. But it shows how strangely unaccurate the scout sometimes is.

Not bad sniping, but I agree....they just sit there. Scout on some CS or DE maps, where they actually move.

I can only no scope that often if i put a little dot on my screen, do you do this yourself? If not I can still get a bunch of no scopes....but not so many haha. <3 Scout.

Downloading now. I hope I'm not in it :E

Edit: After seeing it, I'm a tad disappointed that I wasn't in it :LOL: good video but poor quality :( Could hardly see any of the names (now I can only make fun & Barre, Rogue & SharpyVII).
Make more!

Oh and stop being such an AWP whore :p You even HS:ed me with the PARA ;(

Alec_85 said:
Downloading now. I hope I'm not in it :E

Edit: After seeing it, I'm a tad disappointed that I wasn't in it :LOL: good video but poor quality :( Could hardly see any of the names (now I can only make fun & Barre, Rogue & SharpyVII).
Make more!

Oh and stop being such an AWP whore :p You even HS:ed me with the PARA ;(
Im probably gonna make a new one with all types of weapons :) And i'll make it better quality too, but it does mean it'll take longer to download though :)
And that para will feature in it :p

Todeswalzer said:
Not bad sniping, but I agree....they just sit there. Scout on some CS or DE maps, where they actually move.

I can only no scope that often if i put a little dot on my screen, do you do this yourself? If not I can still get a bunch of no scopes....but not so many haha. <3 Scout.

i've learnt to judge where to aim for no scopes without dots :) still not 100% but then it never can be

Immortal said:
Im probably gonna make a new one with all types of weapons :) And i'll make it better quality too, but it does mean it'll take longer to download though :)
And that para will feature in it :p
Yeah, go and steal my idea why don't you. Anyway, my uhm... I'm making a video - what type of crazy stuff do you want to see in it? There will be a pyramid at the end too.

EDIT: I could do knife, but I don't have that much footage of my 1337 knifing skillz. I could always do a sniping video, and you lot vote on which is the best (Though I'm usre immy will be t3h w1n, since he obviously haxx). or a TMP vid ;)

"Bloopers" like that Barre nade & regular haxx kills would be cool.

I have a screen of 18:0 but I left the match cause it was so lame, I think I could have gone forever without dieing.

Immortal said:
Go to 82.136.28.66:25015 if you want to see how consistant i am. :cheers:

And see my luxxxxor skills. heh, I ventured forth into another server and got accused of aimbot and speed haxxxxing.

I love counterstrike. Shame I'm not as consistent as immy.

If anyone wants a good snipin match, look for me!!!

Sniper: Orange

Kaboomenstein said:
If anyone wants a good snipin match, look for me!!!

Sniper: Orange
join our server, I'm sure me and immy could give you a run for your money ;)

I just wish I was that good in clan matches :x

Back