My Story

Thadius Dean

Reaction score
I bought the silver package today (was considering gold but all i wanted were the posters and soundtrack) so i installed the package and started up counter-strike source. its funny because my computer specs arent the type you would want to play current games with, for i have a TNT2 graphics card, a .787 processor, although i have 512 ram. i started my own game fearing that my computer couldnt handle online play. as it turns out, it looks pretty good for my specs (see attachment below, with artifacts and my 10 fps stats :D) so im walking around, getting the hang of it, but it is quite hard because of the lag and the fact that my mouses setting is 3.0 i try to change my controls, and mouse, but it always restarts my game without changing the settings at all. i say to myself "screw it" and join an online game. the first round i kill two terrorists and defuse the bomb,
W.T.F.
it seems that even though my computer sucks, im getting 10 fps and artifacts, with 3.0 mouse setting, and i am doing awsome! i leave the server with 10 kills 4 deaths, the best on the server, and quite possibly the best ive ever done period. are people usually this bad? because i know im not good.

also will my computer explode if i continue playing?

why would you buy a game you can't run. If you can't run CS right you can't Run HL2. Why don't you save the money to buy a better comp?

lol

u got some skills if you can be that good running the game so poorly

and p.s. spend some of your damn money!

You have to remember that today is a lot of peoples first time playing.

Thadius Dean said:
i have the money, i just dont want to spend it :p

Well man, invest 800-900$, you'll be in heaven, at least for ya :cheese:

Back