My tribute to HL2; casemod CHARGE!

Frenkie

Reaction score
Hello HL friends,

It has been a while, but now it is done; I've finished my latest casemod creation, a tribute to Half-Life2.
The guys at Bit-Tech.net has made it one of the contestants for Mod Of The Month April, and I have entered it in the big Coolermaster Casemod competition 2011.
The competition there is more then serious, and very well performed cases are there to be seen.
I hope you like what I have made this time.
If you like my case, please follow this link and VOTE for me: Name Frenkie, Catagory Scratch build, Case CHARGE!
BTW; did you know that YOU can win nice prizes when you vote?
greetings and take care.

VOTE = http://casemod2011.coolermaster.com/

Frenk Janse
The Netherlands.
http://www.casemodz.nl

Charge_200.jpg

Charge_308.jpg

Charge_318.jpg

Charge_323.jpg

That's pretty damn cool. I like it.

Saw this on Reddit the other day. Seriously cool stuff dude. Awesome job!

I saw the first bit and was like "eh, if he just sticks that on a case, then thats lame." Then I scrolled down a bit and my jaw fell off from the shock. That looks amazing. I normally don't do these voting things, but hell yeah I'll vote for you.

Thanks guys, my worklog shows even more, specially the inside. Which is 80 % genuine Combine ! :)

I've voted for you! That HEV charger looks sweet! Good work, mate!

No freaking way. This is awesome. And on behalf of ... well ... myself only, welcome to halflife2.net. It's saf[REDACTED]

Sorry Frenkie, my vote goes to the USS from Asphiax

Sorry for the late response but wow amazing. Great job on that mate!

Wow, been a few years since I've seen any HL2 themed case mods but this is easily up there with the best.

Very impressive case mod. I love all the small details that went into it. There are a lot of nice touches, even though they aren't very visible.

I wouldn't be surprised if Valve put this in their lobby next to the HL2 case mod. Provided you donated it or worked with Valve or something. :thumbs: Maybe fly you there to deliver it in person...

Back