My way of celebrating the Gold news.......

MadDog31

Reaction score
This was a bit impromptu, but it turned out fine. :) My girlfriend wondered what the point was...she'll find out in a few weeks when she'll probably have to report me to missing persons due to playing the game all the time!

Ian

PS...sorry for the bad quality, my regular digital cam batteries were dead so I had to use my camera phone to sub.

Attachments

• $camera_V24Oct2004-002.jpg
    $camera_V24Oct2004-002.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 559
Hey, kickass!

I may just steal your idea and do it myself :D

Nice work... You have official inspired me to do the same if I end up carving a pumpkin...

Weird. I thought people were gonna tell him to get a life or something.

anyway,
that pumpkin is wicked!

hehe thats pretty neat :)
hmm.. anyone have a HL costume lined up? i wonder where the forum member who created the combine mask is these days :E

that is tiiiight im going to do that this week

-merc

Dr. Freeman said:
hehe thats pretty neat :)
hmm.. anyone have a HL costume lined up? i wonder where the forum member who created the combine mask is these days :E
nah...i'm goin' with a mexican wrestler outfit. I AM EL FRIJOLE!

MadDog31 said:
This was a bit impromptu, but it turned out fine. :) My girlfriend wondered what the point was...she'll find out in a few weeks when she'll probably have to report me to missing persons due to playing the game all the time!

Ian

PS...sorry for the bad quality, my regular digital cam batteries were dead so I had to use my camera phone to sub.
Email it to Valve (I'd upload it incase they don't allow attachments or something) and you might get a poster or something :]

ha! I e-mailed it to Valve and they're sending me a poster. :) This is cool!

Ian

RakuraiTenjin said:
Email it to Valve (I'd upload it incase they don't allow attachments or something) and you might get a poster or something :]

Might? They seem to be on a poster spree.
But yeah, nice work.

Back