my weekend in City 17!! Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
methinks you should settle your differences here :

The Arena

hell don't take my word for it... take EVIL's:

Originally posted by EVIL
lol.. another useless but fun thread started by Badger.

thank you and I hope you two make up.... fighting helps no-one :p

that made absolutely no sense to me farrow :)

Its ok.....you're an american :)

Hey Badg you should charge for entering that thread. I could see it going to new heights.

omg racist ****s! theres nothing wrong with us americans, try living here sometime!

I did. Its nice to visit, but i wouldnt like to live there full time. My country is so much better to live in. I do like your country and i dont think you're all stupid or anything. I just like teasing you sometimes. A lot of Americans have some misconceptions about the size of England. They are always saying things like, "Do yo know Dave Jones?" or "Do you know where Bod Evens lives?" The couonty has a population of 60 million! Im nont going to know everyone that lives here!

Unless you live in Norfolk.... where they 'stick to their own'...:p

J/kin norfolk ppl :p

england, i knew it:) well i feel the same about america, ive been to england, italy, france, and germany, none of which id be happy spending more than a week in. its in our nature to love where we came from

Maybe but my country really is better than yours. Its the best in the world. Thats just a well known fact.

To be serious though, there are a lot of factors that make my country one of the best at least.

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
They are always saying things like, "Do yo know Dave Jones?" or "Do you know where Bod Evens lives?" The couonty has a population of 60 million! Im nont going to know everyone that lives here!
60 million?!?! that's double my country (Canada)'s population, and we have like fifty times the landmass of England! You must know like twenty people who have exactly the same name :E

yeah Canada has a tiny population yet you have almost the biggest country. Weird.

I only know two people with the same name to be honest.

You must know like 20 people.....thats it, i mean with a population that small over that large an are, you cant see people more than twice a year! Ok im not being serious there but really you must have so much room. Ive always wanted to visit canada but never got the chance. Some day soon though.

farrowle be nice. by the way, theres so many asians in my school, the yearbook has over 53 last name "Kim" in just the juniors section!

for christ's sake. i'm going to delete this thread. it's just depressing.

I don't like your attitude guinny and I don't like having to delete your posts. Be respectful to other forum users. Just because this board is on the world wide web its no excuse to offend people because you can't see their face. Please, grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back