Mystery of Space and Time

I'm at the door with the red circle above it with a pen and a piece of paper... and I don't know what to do.

EDIT: Oops... nevermind. I found out what I needed to do.

ive got the the three stone tiles and the head in the box. what do I do now? i have no clue

ah i stopped at the wierd keypad, jus too many symbols to go thru lol
deputy, put the stair down an walk out

I'm way past the symbols... boy was that a pain in the ass.

I just did the part where you use the pool table.

Damn you, green wall of lights! Damn you to hell!

Oh, phew... I thought I had to get them all turned on.

MOTHER****ING SON OF A *****!!! ****!!!

I accidentally click "home" on my browser... and when I went to continue the game from where I left off it started me at the bridge with the stones and the moving head thing!

I quit.

I'm not going through all that crap again. Tell me what happens if one of you guys beats it.

Damn you to hell for posting this!!!!

Now I cant leave my computer!!!!

I beat it, the green wall is the last level, you just have to disble some laser walls.

i cant get past that green wall
dammit :| im soooo close :(

I cant get past the rat hole thingy.. I dont know what to do with the head in a box..

Good post :D

The green wall: just start with the left side and work your way right. You dont need them all.

Jhan, open up the bridge by clicking around, put the rat head under it, and slide in the tiles you get in the next room over. the middle one should be slid out once, and the outside ones twice. Good luck.

Jesus Chris!!!
Such a confuse game!!!
looks lk somebody was spending a lot of time in Flash.

it wasent that hard. it just took me a long time, and left a lot of holes in my wall.

Im in the alien suit. And im at the computer and ive typed in the quest password, gotten the pix with the 4 letters A D R W... and im stuck...... aaaaaarg cant figure it out!!!

spookymooky said:
try typing in draw or ward or something the way you typed in quest

Yea its times like this when I start wondering about my ass beeing dropped one too many times in the floor as a baby.

THANK YOU :)

Im sick of looking at this green wall :).. You bad bad man for posting this! I wanna beat this

just make it one at a time, cow. First make all the ones on the leftmost side green. Then all the ones on the second to the leftmost wall. and so on.

OMG, I remember this game. Played through the whole thing a few months ago... took me about three hours without hints. Excellent game :D

on the green wall, just make every light in the column green on the far left. then do the same thing for the column on the second-to-left. don't worry about the others, it'll all work out. That level was actually new since the last time I played.

OMFG!!!! that scared the crap out of me....my name is Logan.

K, I've opened the green wall and now deactivated one of the lasers. And found a hidden passage...but it's blocked...what now?

tredoslop, go to the farthest room you can in the basement. In the upper left hand corner theres a crack, click that.

Okay, thanks spookymooky-but when I open the hidden entrance, there's something blocking my way:(

when you open the crack (its near the ceiling Canadian), it unblocks it. Theres a ladder and a trapdoor there.

Back