n!k0n - A Half-Life 2 Mod

N

n!k0n

http://mod.yoll.net

Hi to all.

First to my CreW:
We're a german Mod'maker CreW. And we search 4 more and more Members. If cu can Mapping, coding or edit Sounds, Script or Moderate, than join us! We search 4 u!

We've JUST opened the new forum! Come and visit us and post a thread =)

thx to all

German - English
http://mod.yoll.net

Attachments

• nikon_profil.gif
    nikon_profil.gif
    16 KB · Views: 414
Sorry buddy, but I don't speak German; maybe you could tell us a bit more about your mod huh? Nice website design, I mean the frontpage looks great :)

ok i tell u a lill bit more...

I can't tell u much but...

Do you know Counter-Strike or Battel-Field?
it will be a Taktic shooter, in a team. It will take place in year 1945 as the large worldwar was. ( sry my english isn't very good ^^ )

but first we must see how the game will be. then we will start our project. And the time before, we'll test some Codes and models @ a Mod for HL. Some Screens are comming soon.

The page is on german - english,
The Forum is on German, with an english section. You can register under "registrieren" the other words are on english, so dont matter =)

I've forgottn something...

This Mod will be in english, so don't be afraid =)

Originally posted by Mr.Magnetichead
Yay! A combination of DoD AND CS. :rolleyes: I can't wait.

dod n cs in the same mod. wow those are like the only mods i dont play for half life so this one will just blow over my head

Want to sponsor us? Right?

if u want to sponsor us with webspace (php & mysql) or something esle, that's great. We would make some banner's on our website.

yeah, a battlefield 1942 mod for half life-2 would be extraordinary. i'm not very techno-savvy when it comes to mods, but i'll definitely maintain some interest in the mod.. sounds like a great idea!

Originally posted by SupaKoopa
yeah, a battlefield 1942 mod for half life-2 would be extraordinary.
Would it? So that makes the other 15332616 BF1942-wannabe HL2 mods extraordinary too? :)

I'll write a longer Text about that Mod. If I've finished, i post it here. Wait one or two day's. I need some time, cause my english =)

I'v u had make some map's and want to come in our team. link me some downloads, to your things. =)

Erm, POST THIS IN GENERAL EDITING... thats where it belongs...

I concour with dawdler... this is in NO way origanal :)

Originally posted by dawdler
Would it? So that makes the other 15332616 BF1942-wannabe HL2 mods extraordinary too? :)

Yup very unoriginal idea, and your going to be facing some very steep competition, including The Last Great War, Band of Brothers, and most likley DoD 2.

Back