{n00b} Clan Training

kinda but we might have the map already..... what was the map u wanted?

Ok so the final time is 11 p.m. central standard time in the same server as originally posted! Hope to see u there...

Haha. That was loads of fun. Too bad none of you decided to show up though :hmph: .

Hey I want to learn and become better in CSS so can i join and is this ip of the server 64.159.68.179:27015 if yes my ping is around 400 so i will be kicked. Is there is another server so i can join and learn more about css to be good

Ok all i am back. Will post another practice time again and this time i will be there.

apologies for dissapearing, my psu went fry

anyways if i still can, i would love to try n make the next practice :D

Ok, i have to organize with Smagooginpoop, but i want out next practice to be Wednesday from 2:00 to 3:00PM. I have cut my left index finger and got two stiches, so i will probably not be doing all that well, but i hope to be there. Same server I.P.

U dont have to ask dude u can just use the server wheneevr u want ... the only problem is that its located in florida and has been laggin lately :(

When you've cut your index finger to the extent that it needs stitching, yet you still play, that's when you know you're addicted to CS.

I'll try to make this one too!

I'll try to be there! Maybe we can even make a training movie!

Kebean PFC said:
Wednesday from 2:00 to 3:00PM
hey I live in United Arab Emirates and am Writing this at 11:53pm so can some one tell me when should i join the server............:)

Ninja_Gaiden, you will need to join our server at 1:00AM on Thursday, July 7th.

Hope to see you all there.

Once again, the info for our server is:
Name: Synthetic Method
Password: scrim
I.P.: 64.159.68.179:27015
and it is from 2:00PM to 3:00PM Wednesday the 6.

Is anyone welcome or is it just potential clanners?

Anyone is welcome as long as you will respect my and all SM clan members athority and follow our drills. Don't show up just to crash the party :)

Umm wow. Well, only one person showed up. That was Ricera.
Where were you all??

Ill join if my clan leader shuts down our clan server which i think he might do, then im prolly gonna quit the clan and join this one, Im ok. I could use some training, hope u dont mind high pitched voice :p

Gah, sorry guys.

Been caught up in some major BF2 actions.

I added you to Xfire sinko, my name is psychofreak001 so please accept :)

OK, OK. I know i have been gone for awhile, sorry.

I would like to have a practice on Friday the 20th at 2:00-3:00PM Pacific Standard Time. If you need a time conversion, go to www.google.com and time in "Time Converter." The server info is:

Any questions please post or email me.

10 pm GMT? Omg...I don't really play at night tbh =/ Doesn't help my sleep

Kebean PFC said:
OK, OK. I know i have been gone for awhile, sorry.

I would like to have a practice on Friday the 20th at 2:00-3:00PM Pacific Standard Time. If you need a time conversion, go to www.google.com and time in "Time Converter." The server info is:

Any questions please post or email me.

I'll be there.

Hey Kebean I think I need to be in the server at 1:00AM on Saturday and I was there BUT..... when I try to join the server its says the server is out of date??????????????
I thinks u need to update it so I can join or I dont know whats the problem
I was wating to practice but I cant join the server this time :(
I know am too late to ask that but can u do some thing to fix it so I can play today

Yeah, i could not log in either, so ill have to figure out what is going on.

Is this thread serious? I find it discouraging that Americans don't even know their own time zones.. Asking to convert pacific to central? Don't you people go to school?

Let this thread die.

Cool it Dread Lord.

Well i have been on vacation, and i am currently in training to recive my FAA Sailplane liesence.

Umm I am up for a practice whenever you guys want to. Think wednesday? The only day i cannot do it Friday becuase ive got glider lessons.

DreadLord1337 said:
Is this thread serious? I find it discouraging that Americans don't even know their own time zones.. Asking to convert pacific to central? Don't you people go to school?

Let this thread die.
Yeah, get all high and mighty since you have 2 BFG 7800 GTX's SLI configured...:hmph:

Or not cuz there was no reply. I guess N00B is officially dead then?

Back