naked gordon

F

ferretmaster

Is gordon freeman naked when he appears on the train because at the end of half life 1 he is wearing a hev suit. but in half life 2 he doesnt have the suit and recieves it later on at the lab. I put it to you dear sirs gordon freeman is naked. hence the strange looks and hence him gettin pulled into the side room.

You had me all excited for a moment..

No, Gordon is most likely in the blue overalls of the other mules of City 17, so as to fit in.

if you would listen.....

dr. kleiner says to barney to get you out of the 'civies' (what everyone is wearing) and into your hev.

Hazar said:
if you would listen.....

dr. kleiner says to barney to get you out of the 'civies' (what everyone is wearing) and into your hev.
maybe "civives" is future-slang for being BUCK NAKED, BABY!

:LOL:

this thread is funny.

lol. It would be funny if it was true!

It would be pretty retarded if gman transported Gordon naked into City 17. More importantly, if that were true, my version of Gordon was borderline psychotic... running around naked throwing bottels and boxes at everyone.

Maybe the nudeness was why you dont' see yourself when you look down!

Valve wouldn't want an A rating would they?

Plus, it would explain why all those CP's tell you step away and shove you whne you get too close. Hell, they'll even whip out their batons if you persist...

Hazar said:
if you would listen.....

sure he says civies and not skivvies? maybe that's just my version of the game, no wonder the whole thing seemed so kinky

Well, the guy at the window says "don't worry, he's one of us."
I don't think he meant "one of us nudists."

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

if the g-man can give gordon overalls then he could give him some sort of super weapon and why did he steal gordon hev suit sell it on e-bay?

Mister_Pie said:
It would be pretty retarded if gman transported Gordon naked into City 17. More importantly, if that were true, my version of Gordon was borderline psychotic... running around naked throwing bottels and boxes at everyone.
I tried to kill the CPs with boxes and cans etc.

If you wait to put on the HEV suite and stay there for a second Alyx says "go ahead, I won't look" as to imply that you would have to get naked to put the HEV on, so my guess is yup he's wearin the blue cloths like everyone else... but the real question is, what does it all mean when he squeezes the bug bait...

ahahahah omg this thread is hilarious. But seriously, hes not naked.. dumb-ass's lol.

PEACE

Mike :cheese:

wasn't he actually already wearing the HEV suit when you see him in the beginning of Blue Shift? Whereas he obviously wasn't mean to have it until later?

My memory might be faulty, but I don't think so.

no.... in blueshift u see him in a lab coat.

PEAce

Mike :naughty:

Lol, that's why they where trying to chase you down! Not because of evading capture for twenty years, it was for going around naked! Those combine are pretty damn strict with public decency laws, with the trying to kill you and all!
"We have detected a STREAKER IN YOUR BLOCK"
Also gives anouther explenation to the "one FREE MAN"

he was naked. barney recognize gordons cock and when he saw that he knew that it was gordon

Free Gordon!!! Let Gordon Swing!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the funniest thing I have ever read in a long time. I'm just glad, or maybe sad, that Alyx wasn't looking when I got dressed into my HEV suit. We could have gotten some pixels on! ! ! ! Ha Ha Ha

pmhannum

its obvious to all of us that dr kleiner is gay and therefore has a lisp...so when he says get you out of ur civies...he means get you out of ur "skippies" ....or thong underwear..so hence...goron is in his birthday suit when u arive on the train.....*notice the gay advances by the combine in the first level

You can buy an HEV suit on Ebay. Torch and zoom function and all.

Back