Name My Boat :d

mrkab00m

Reaction score
Yep, I'm taking suggestions for the name of my new 50-foot hunk of wood.
I'm thinking of doing a Monkey-Island reference, but anything you throw out could be good, too.

She's not too pretty but I plan on doing a lot of work to give her that wind-waker look, curvy wood and all. The sides are very bare/flat, so I'm gonna try and add something to the sides, like dragons or something. Maybe a deck.

dora1zm6.jpg

dora2qz2.jpg

dora3ip2.jpg

(Note: I plan on removing all that ugly blue, and maybe just sticking with a wood finish, or maybe a kind of red ala windwaker)

I plan on crossing the pacific (that's right; Japan), and wanted something with character instead of all the other generic white, skinny things. The previous owner already installed nissan 300ZX racing seats in it (lol), but it still needs a lot of work. Anyways, letting you guys know what's up. I may even post my adventures online as I go.

I'm going to japan in july, except i'm going by magical flying contraption.

I don't even like stripping paint off doors, so good luck with all that; especially one as bright as that.

That is a ****ing sweet boat mate!

Paint it battleship grey and name it "The terminator" :)

I'm going to japan in july, except i'm going by magical flying contraption.

I don't even like stripping paint off doors, so good luck with all that; especially one as bright as that.
I'm renting tools, and considering it's a cheap buy I'll have a good side fund for painting/maintanence.

Also, same join date. :D

YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN HIT BY..

............|\
............| \
............|_\
...______|__________
...\___ A BOAT_____/
....\_____________/

which probably makes you pretty angry. I'd be pissed too.

****er came out of nowhere

Try some of these.

Do not call it anything in which the word 'sea' is used as a hi-larious pun.

I vote for the battleship grey idea... Put some fake cannon turrets on there and a radar dish, and fly the Canadian flag. Or french, alongside a white flag.

Call it the S.S. Capsize
I lol'd.

I can't say I'm up for the battleship thing, it seems like a waste of potential... I wanna create something really cool, which is why I'm going for the Wind Waker theme. I'm gonna try and throw in some awesome looking fabric too-think the W.W. merchant guy's raft.

Wind Waker, huh? Call it "The King of Hyrule."

Alternatively, color it black and green and call it "<3 Link and Midna 4ever <3."

50 ft hunk of wood. But i think Rumpled Fugly is clearly the winner.

Back