Name some Co-op games.

Asuka

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Ok iv been looking for some time for a good co-op game. I cant seem to find any. These are the ones i know about.

Half-Life (mod) Sven Co-op http://www.svencoop.com/
Serious Sam 1st Encounter (game) http://www.serioussam.com/
Serious Sam 2nd Encounter (game) http://www.serioussam.com/
Doom
Quake
Unreal

Thats all i know about. Any new games out there, that support co-op single player? Oh and btw pc games only.

I've told Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield has co-op.
Doom 3 for X-Box will have co-op.

Secret of Mana :D

I'm thinking you want co-op pc titles, tho :) NeverWinter Nights is good fun co-op.

System shock 2
Flashpoint
Ghost Recon
Rainbow Six (all games far as I know)

I assume you're talking shooters, if you're not then Freespace 2 has coop.

PC only guys, Halo does NOT have coop on the PC.

Thats a mod though, to play SS2 co-op, isn't it?

far as I know its an offical patch.

The only time I know were they've offically done something like that.

Buy Dungeon Siege: legends Of Aranna it"s a Diablo style game and it"s only $20 it has the orginal Dungeon Siege and the expansion. Very awesome game if you ask me. Check it out below.

http://www.microsoft.com/games/dungeonsiegeloa/

Thats probably the best co-op game I know for the PC and personallu I like it better then the Diablo games and Neverwinter Nights (Also Co-op).

its been mentioned, but if you own an Xbox... nothing comes close to Halo Co-Op
without Coop I dont think Halo would have impressed me nearly as much.
the gameplay changes and becomes 1000000% more addictive than normal sp... simply because Im playing with my bro in-law. man Im itching for halo2.... or doom3 xbox, but I dont think you can be that tactical in Doom3 opposed to how we play halo.

so will Doom3.. but Im wondering how they are going to pull of coop in Doom3.. seems the gfx would tax the system too much... Im hoping for split-screen but they may be doing it via xbox live.. or system link.

as for Halo2 its confirmed split screen :D :D :D :D

I'm looking forward to Halo 2 co-op more than any other title :)

average game + co-op > a great game

great game + co-op > any game \o/

System Shock 2
Deus ex 1 (a mod)

I wish I could say Doom 3 for PC, but oh well.

Zeus said:
System Shock 2
Deus ex 1 (a mod)

I wish I could say Doom 3 for PC, but oh well.

Deus Ex 1 has a single player co-op mod? Full support? Cut scenes and everything? I almost freaked when i read your post. Link plz and thx a lot.

Mr. Redundant said:
Aliens Vs Predator had coop?
did part 2?

Sadly not. Coop mods are available for it though.

Doesn't the Hidden and Dangerous 2 expnasion pack support co-op?

I was very dissapointed H&D2 didn't :/ - and quickly got fed up with the crappy AI.

Sorry I can't find any more links just search google maybe you'll find one though.

Whaaa? It was fantab. Very engrosing game I thought, great A.I too. And as the man said, cool coop as well.

It wasnt bad. I felt it get a little boring near the end.

Harryz said:
I've told Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield has co-op.

R6: Rogue Spear had excellent multiplayer, especially the coop, so I suspect Raven Shield won't be half bad in that department.

Warbie said:
Secret of Mana :D

Secret of Mana 2 (Seiken Densetsu 3) has sweet coop. Was never released in english so do a search for the translated rom (it's legal for this reason).

blahblahblah said:
Diablo and Diablo 2

The end all answers to Co-op.

Good times had on the first game. Dunno why but the sense of comradery was lost on the second, depsite the first game having much more in the way of hacks... and those freakin town kills. Still had some good times on LOD battle.net though.

Bad^Hat said:
R6: Rogue Spear had excellent multiplayer, especially the coop, so I suspect Raven Shield won't be half bad in that department.

Actually, now I think of it I and a few friends used to play Raven Shield over LAN at the internet cafe. It has INSANELY fun coop. Best maps - The smallest one, just this little house dealie. Storm in with shotties! Also this largeish snow map, my 2 friends went sniper and took my flanks, I went in with AK74 on single shot burst w/ silencer and they opened fire if I blew my cover :D Good times.

Operation Flashpoints. Maximum fun when you make your own Co-Op maps for it aswell.

Back