Need a little help(possible spoiler)

A

Aibo

Hey guys, you know in the Entanglement chapter you have to set up those turrets and hold off the soldiers until that chick gets to you? I'm at the second part of that, where you're pretty much in part of a prison, you get 3 turrets, anyway, I have set the turrets all up every possible way and none seem to work, tried maybe 20ish times, just keep getting overwhelmed with soldiers, does anyone have a hint or something they could give me to get through this part? Driving me insane! :devil:

oh man, i need help there too. i keep getting blown away every time no matter what i do. please someone give us a hint!!!!

try to block a doorway with barrels, etc and direct all the three turrets to the other side

4 ways into the chamber. Positions turrets facing each of the three ways, as far away from the entrances as possible. Cover the last way in yourself. Keep an eye on turrets, and quickly put them up if they get knocked down. You can also try to get turret #4 from the previous scene (though I lost mine but still managed to get this one the first try with just 3).

Answer to a different question (from earliear in the game): Bring turret #4 from the previous scene. Position pairs of turrets in the middle of the hallways, back to back. Then duck and just make sure no one gets near them. If a grenade or a soldier knock a turret down, run over quickly and put it back up. It's pretty doable if you just concentrate on keeping the turrets up.

Back