Need advice.

Which?

• Total voters
I'm assuming that combat police are taught more about the Martial Arts for Defence as well as using side arms.

If so I would join them. If you are not instantly vaporised in a hypothetical nuclear attack, then you can become a guerrila and fight in the Urban jungle (Have a lot more knowldge of the city, because you are stationed there)

Passport suspended why now?

Were you that guy who claimed there was a bomb on the plane to delay the flight? ^_-

Heh, you're forbidden from going abroad due to you being a football hooligan?

No, conscription laws have it that so that I can't leave the country (to block evaders).

considering most of us have no military experience you are asking the wrong people

I was like: Hell, why not? :/ Ask an internet forum! :)

Frontlines, the likely hood of the war starting again is very slim

Yeah, I know. However, theres been several death over the years anyway. :/

No, live with me and Skaadi...I've said too much
<_<
>_>

:O

Personally I would suggest the riot cops, my dad used to do that until the TRG was disbanded, and he said it was a lot of fun. But I suppose if your dad is against it......

No, live with me and Skaadi...I've said too much
<_<
>_>

Yes, sorry Numbers, but I've got all the slave labour I can handle for the moment. I might have a space opening up in the storm cellar though.

You should come to America and chill with me and Lucid in Massachusetts. We'll show you a good time- take you out whoring, get you piss drunk, then rob you blind! Come on, it'll be fun :p

JNightshade said:
You should come to America and chill with me and Lucid in Massachusetts. We'll show you a good time- take you out whoring, get you piss drunk, then rob you blind! Come on, it'll be fun :p

Yeah, but apparently not with me. I live in Boston, but I'm not cool enough to chill with the kid who's just "right next to Boston".

I already ran away from korea 6 years ago =D. but alas, i miss my motherland =(

Join the airforce.

Miles behind front lines + fighter pilots are a hit with the ladies = winner

JNightshade said:
Mechanized infantry sounds cool. I assume that it essentially entails fighting forces of evil, using enormous mechs. I base this on absolutely nothing.

ROFL. - tears.

I`d go infantry, more action = win.

MIND YOU....air force owns.

Airforce? Nah... The most I could be would be an engi. I wear glasses so no chance of being fighter pilot.

Originally Posted by DreadLord133
Yeah, but apparently not with me. I live in Boston, but I'm not cool enough to chill with the kid who's just "right next to Boston".

D: I had no idea! Or if I did, I have no memory...

Go riot police. Depends what sort of person you are. If you like beating down crazy people then go riot police.

Riot police? No, that's the most dangerous. Most people in those enormous crowds the riot police battle in the streets are mentally unstable at the time because of the heat of the moment. Most of them just don't give a damn, throwing fire bombs at other human beings, even at groups of them, tipping over vehicles, stampeding through the streets like crazed beasts. It's never a good idea to stand in the way of a mentally unstable person. Those riot police have a tough job, being horribly outnumbered by the crowd, putting their asses on the line to keep the public safe from these people. And then they get the bad reputation.

but anyway, I would recommend mechanized infantry.

the_wolf27 said:
Go riot police. Depends what sort of person you are. If you like beating down crazy people then go riot police.

I loled. :D

I love beating crazy people, but the crazy people would cry: "POLICE BRUTALITY LOL"

btw, I found out that my friend is also going career with his conscription, too. He's going as mandatory 7 years as Air Force engineer.

How do they decide how many years you have to do?

Why not join the resistance?

Mechanised Infantry.

Why? Well, we all know that Japan has awesome giant robots, so you might as well get yourself one of those.

You are Japanese, right?

I voted for marines. They see some of the greatest combat in war.

How do they decide how many years you have to do?

Why not join the resistance?

Well, it depends on what you're doing. If you go as a researcher, you get 3 months. If you go active duty, you get 3 years. If your family member died in vietnam, you get 6 months. Ect.

Mechanised Infantry.

Why? Well, we all know that Japan has awesome giant robots, so you might as well get yourself one of those.

You are Japanese, right?

ARTHGHRHGHGRHAHRRARHG *head explodes*

Back