Need for Speed Underground DEMO

Actually its pretty good, it also has multiplayer in it.

That link doesn't work for me...and the official site says "PC DEMO: Coming soon"

Can you give me the filename so I can do a filemirrors.com search?

yees it's good, very nice reflections, motion blur, light trails, etc, etc, runs pretty smoothly, the nitro is crazy, the sound gets wonky when you hit the nos, heh. oh and i like how you have to hold down the button for nos, so you dont need to waste it all in a set number of spurts, you can hold it for a second for a quick boost and do it multiple times, or just get one really long boost.

:D Okay okay I'm getting it. Anyone post the filename?

NFSU_Demo_EAGAMES_Australia.exe - or at least thats what I got.

I'm getting it from Ausgamers.com, I'm pretty sure they haven't changed the name. Don't worry, I don't live in Australia, I live in New Zealand ;).

yep NFSU_Demo_EAGAMES_Australia.exe and its a self extracting zip.

i have almost finished downlaoding the Pro Evolution Soccer 3 pc demo, its 217mb and i'm on dial up. But its worth it for such a great game.
Should a waste another 10 hr d/laoding NFS underground demo..............Nah.

Originally posted by oD1Nz
NFSU_Demo_EAGAMES_Australia.exe - or at least thats what I got.

I'm getting it from Ausgamers.com, I'm pretty sure they haven't changed the name. Don't worry, I don't live in Australia, I live in New Zealand ;).

Thanks for the filename :)

Ausgamers rocks! :D

I live in NZ too! :bounce:

Where you at my brother?

I think the game is excellent, the last two NFS games have been absolute delights to play in my humble opinion.

I'll be buying a racing wheel to play them with shortly.

Is it just me, or are bit torrent links always stupid slow? I'm getting between 0 and 5 kb/s right now. WTF?

3 WORDS! OH MY GOD!!! that game ruled

Anyways...Bit torrent is always slow for me (10k)and I normally get 80k :|, and theres about 1000 seeds of the file that i'm tryin to get

I loved the NFS series except for the last one, can't beleive I spent $50 on it. I will try this demo when I get home as it looks interesting, thanks for the link.

The best part you can customize the cars the way you want, maybe it will give Asian kids something else to do, than to kill themselves at street race events. I also hope that you can put your own-made logos on the cars.. Ah can’t wait.

So many great games coming out this months, and next too. New NFS, KotOR for PC, Deus Ex 2, XIII, and I don’t have any money. Bleh!

Bit Torrent Runs at about 60k/b for me depending on how many people are seeding and what I am dowloading

Originally posted by Bad^Hat
Thanks for the filename :)

Ausgamers rocks! :D

I live in NZ too! :bounce:

Where you at my brother?

Wellington :).

I love the game - I'm so gonna get this on PS2... just the risk of burning out your engine, then perfect shifts... man, this game I'll have to buy!

(As opposed to downloading :bounce:)

Yeah, ima start downloadin this soon as I'm finished with the Halo demo (more to test my card than to play :p). I'm up in Palmy North man, you use MSN/YIM? PM me sometime we'll talk bizness :cool:

My EGM magazine (my video game bible) said it looked pretty good... I didn't dig much of the series previously but I might look into this one :)

stupid other side of the world giving me stupid crappy speed ;_;

Originally posted by nw909
stupid other side of the world giving me stupid crappy speed ;_;

Gave me 200kb/s yesterday.

;_;

well, I got it anyway, and it was AWESOME!

when is this coming out?
the customizations sound awesome.

Well I checked out Gamespot for the realease date and it says 11/17/2003. So very soon as you can see, I bet you will bittorrent whole game too :)

8 days, sweet.

Nah, i'll probably buy this one, it deserves my cash.

LIGHTNING BOLT!

*ahem* Screenshots please.

JEEEEE_AAIIIIEEEEE JOOOOOEEEEEEEEE

ok im a lil weirded out righty nowy srry my friendlies

There is a problem with the rep points.

But the graphix are fantastic :D

can anyone beat my 25.04 secs on Drag ? heh :dozey:

Anyone having problems tying to play online?

It says my name is already in use. I assume it means the default "DemoPlayer" name, but I can't figure out how to change it! How do I do it?

Back