Need Half-Life merchindise and media

mr.chips

Spy
Reaction score
i went to the GAME and i saw a Halo towel. There was also a Halo calender as well. When I went on the net, I read that action figures where made for Halo and other stuff. There is also going to be a Halo movie made. I think half-life mechindise should be made and sold in the shops. I am surprised a calender has never been created for Half-Life. Also, I would love Half-Life action figures to collect. I would buy a lot of them. I was really surprised when a halo movie is being written. Why isnt this happening to Half-Life. Half-Life is better than Halo (sorry halo fans). Anyway, I do hope they make Half-Life merchinidse to sell in the shops. It is a really poupler game, so why dont they go ahead and make it. Also novelizations have been made for Halo. I would love books on Half-Life, heck, I would by loads of them.

http://store.valvesoftware.com/

Ninja: Movies and Books for Half-Life have already been discussed and mentioned by Valve. The answer is no. If you want more detail, as Gabe personally, I'm sure he'll have a few swear words to reserve for the people at Hollywood.

im waiting for that headcrab hat to come back into stock

Yeah that headcrab hat is brilliant:cheers:

I think there should definetly be a lot more HL merchandise although there are already a few plush toys and the forementioned headcrab hat:p

I think there should definetly be a lot more HL merchandise although there are already a few plush toys and the forementioned headcrab hat:p

Do you care to make them? Or are you too busy double posting our fora?

Back