need help for singleplayer!

eber

Reaction score
im already trough hl2 but now i want to replay it. im in the level "highway17" and im at that ramp where you see the first gunship. well to get over the broken bridge you must use the turbo modus of your buggy ....
heres my problem , it says theres no key bound to turbo . i remember it was the N key before but now it just says : <turbo key not bound>!!!

ive tried to find it and configurate it but its not under the list , i also tried to delete the configuration file but that also didnt solve my problem ....
now it is time for you to help me destroying the cidal freeing our folk and rescuing earth again ! PLEASE HELLP!

Escape->Options->Keyboard. There should be a list of all possible actions and you can bind your keys...

I think the turbo key is the same as the key for sprinting. Bind the sprint action in the menu Solver mentioned and you should be fine with this key.

unex said:
I think the turbo key is the same as the key for sprinting. Bind the sprint action in the menu Solver mentioned and you should be fine with this key.

correct

Go to the console and enter:

bind "SHIFT" "+speed"

that will make the Shift key turbo/sprint
If you want the 'n' key to be turbo/sprint enter:

bind "n" "+speed"

Hey do you guys know that the first time I played HL2 the only time I sprang was when driving that bug looking vehicle and never sprang on foot....second time is when I found out I was walking the entire time...(Damn It so many injuries I could save). cuz Morgan is kind of fast walker I guess.....hehe!

Barney Fife said:
Hey do you guys know that the first time I played HL2 the only time I sprang was when driving that bug looking vehicle and never sprang on foot....second time is when I found out I was walking the entire time...(Damn It so many injuries I could save). cuz Morgan is kind of fast walker I guess.....hehe!
wtf just happened. Does anyone understand this? am I just stupid?

Why did you unbind sprint in the first place?

xombine said:
wtf just happened. Does anyone understand this? am I just stupid?

What are you talking about? You sure aint stupid got me all confused with your big words and all.

I don't get it, too. So you mixed up when you were walking and when you were driving? Oo

See? Unex is with me. And I think that he's calling Gordon, "Morgan" rofl

Damn Freaking damn Did I say Morgan? Lol I meant Gordon..... And yeah I sometimes call Breen Breed ask Beerdude or Beerguy....Damn I feel silly.

No I thought I was sprinting the whole time playing cuz some games like SOF2 always run is on by default and I thought I was running till I hit Sprint the second time I playing and ,,,,,,,,OOh! you know what I mean..Now back to the subject.

xombine said:
See? Unex is with me. And I think that he's calling Gordon, "Morgan" rofl

Morgan Freeman - Gordon Freeman :) thx guys im gonna try it now .. but im sure it will work.

Back