need help testing maps on sdk please help!!!!!!

S

soldier92

how do you test the gay ****** maps thing??????????!!!???!!!!!??
i need help cause im going to make a mod that is amazing

? :| Be more specific. A post with a higher text-to-punctuation ratio would be good.

I think the text-to-punctuation ratio was thrown way out of whack at the end of the first line... but I don't understand either.

Could you re-phrase the question ?

Load Half Life 2

Press ~ to get into the console ( it's next to the [1] Key ( That's on your keyboard by the way ( That's in front of you ) ) )

Type map mapname ( Please, replace Mapname with the name of your map. If you make another topic asking why map mapname won't load your map, I will shoot you )

That's it

I can't wait to see your "mod that is amazing"

soldier92 said:
how do you test the gay ****** maps thing??????????!!!???!!!!!??
i need help cause im going to make a mod that is amazing

What exactly are you asking?!! :|

thank you flippage your help was amazing thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no thanks to any one else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soldier92 said:
thank you flippage your help was amazing thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no thanks to any one else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didnt make it very clear what exactly you wanted help with...Most people post with an actual question and a bit of punc. to emphazise the point they are making...You just like punctuation!!!

I admit, he was very rude, but it's not like it's THAT hard to understand his question.

He just asked how to test his map

Back