Need Help

T

troyh

I am in the prison courtyard and trying to kill 2 gunships for over an hour. Any help on the best spot to hide and to kill these guys? And any tips on how/when/where to aim woudl be great

You are using the laser to guide the rocket after you fire it, right? I was well through the game before I discovered you could do that. :x Basically the trick to killing gunships is to use the laser to loop the rocket through the sky for a bit, and then preferably hit the gunship from behind with it (by pointing the laser at the gunship and leaving it there). Firing straight at the gunship usually doesnt work, you got to do crazy tricks with the rocket to confuse it. :)

I kept trying to shoot then run and hide and wondered why i never hit them.THANKS

use your bugbait aswell and use the antlions to lure the gunships away (so you don't get shot).

Yombi said:
use your bugbait aswell and use the antlions to lure the gunships away (so you don't get shot).

Yeah, the anlions make excellent targets for the gunship while you fill it full of holes. With the rocket launcher of course :) . That's what I did.

I don't understand how people miss that you control the rocket launcher with the laser? I mean, it's bloody obvious!

I hide in the corner to the left of the crate of rpg ammo.

I used the antlions to soak up cannon fire. Dodging in and out of cover every now and then to fire a well-aimed rocket at one of the gunships. Works great.

Back