Need some help translating.

noQ

Spy
Reaction score
Need some help translating. (spanish)

Well, actually I need a freaking lot of help.

There is this movie called Germinal (about the novel Germinal) and it is in French.
I couldn't find any English subtitles for the movie, but I found Spanish ones. I don't speak Spanish nor I know anyone who does.

If someone could me translate the subtitles to English using this program(it is really easy to use) I would be extremely grateful. When it is translated into English, then I will translate it to Estonian myself (need it at school).

There are about 1800 sentences that need to be translated.
I get no profit from this translation other than a grade, so I'm not trying to get someone do my paid work or anything.

Any help at all would be much appreciated.
:stare:

Not getting much luck are you...
I'm Half Estonian and so many people haven't even heard of the country when they ask where I'm from. =S

:|

...:|

Edit: Musk!! Nice to see you here my dear!

<3, I'm not actually Estonian myself but whatever.
I'm going to try translate it myself then, using the sketchy www.freetranslation.com.

Someone post some pron to make it a happy thread.

ya that would be a good idea ..because:

There are about 1800 sentences that need to be translated

unless you provide an hourly wage, no one is that stupi ..generous with their time

Just make it up, It's a lot funnier that way. Changes the context of the film completely, but in a hilarious way.

Think MST3k or the redubbed Postman Pat. Hilarious.

I need it for my literature class, and unfortunately my literature teacher knows everything about the damn book.
It's generally a sad movie. Me and my peers would find the fake subtitles funny, but I don't know how my teacher would react to it.

Now I have choices choices, if I did it correctly it would guarantee me a good grade, but on the other hand the fake subtitles idea seems pretty hilarious too.

Hah... makes me think of the Hitler/Wii/Console video... was quite humorous. You want to look into something similar.

oogard2.jpg

+n

Back