Neotokyo - Two new guns + concept candy [56Ker's beware]

Originally posted by Grey
ductonius you did read the thread right? If you did you misunderstood it. We're not talking about the mechanics of a pullpup gun. We talking about the ergonomics of the gun...

All that aside you do have some good points.

Oops, sorry.

In the case of ergonomics, I would say that the only problem with the gun woud be that, since you'd have to put your wrist at an angle to grip the gun, when firing it single handed it would have a tendancy to drift to one side or the other (depending on which side the clip is on) as you straigtened your wrist to handle the recoil.

This is not a problem with the SA80 and all rilfes becasue with them, your arm is bent and comes in from the side anyway. Recoil is direced straight back into your shoulder meaning the gun will only tend to drift upwards.

if you didnt copy an anime series, id like to help model... but i dont like copying :( maybe you can prove me wrong and shed more light on it i'd like to learn more on your plans for characters etc

is neo tokyo a half life 2 mod or half life 1 mod- is there a solid team working on it- and do you have the sdk yet? thx

nevermind i looked at the webite for it- it looks great!!!!

Back