New Content?

smokeythebear

Reaction score
Are there any new weapons or enemies in Episode1?

couple other questions...

Is the enemy AI improved ?(since alyx got an overhaul)

and finally how much more is it retail?

New Enemies - Yes a couple ... (but you only fight one of them)
New Weapons - Not in this episode.. (unless you include a flare)
AI - Yes its been improved.

Retail .. I dont know .. Steam is ace.

No new weapons, no new enemies, enemy AI is great, but don't let the no new weapons and enemies thing let you down. It is a great game

doh, i forgot the zombines, yeah there is one new enemy you fight.

Yeah well I noticed a few changes in some models for EP1.

Remember the in Half Life 2 when you first got the Super Gravity Gun? You could rip out panels and monitors? Well in HL2 when you ripped out the monitor it would have that cool connector thing, but the panel didn't.

In EP1 the panel now has that cool connector thing as well. Also the Crossbow scope is much shinier and more reflective. Also you'll notice when you see The Advisor on the screens on it's little eyepatch there seems to be two green eye things. The original Advisor model from HL2 didn't have that.

yeah! and best of all... mossman's back!!!! :D :D :D :D. and if you took time to notice, it looks like the trenchcoat (how do you spell that?) that mossman is wearing, looks like the one worn by a cremator. and what was that thing that attacked mossman and the citizens? tell me. NOW!!!! it looked like a small strider, but more atheletic.......

oh yeah... spoiler alert!!!!

TheCheckt said:
Yeah well I noticed a few changes in some models for EP1.

Remember the in Half Life 2 when you first got the Super Gravity Gun? You could rip out panels and monitors? Well in HL2 when you ripped out the monitor it would have that cool connector thing, but the panel didn't.

In EP1 the panel now has that cool connector thing as well. Also the Crossbow scope is much shinier and more reflective. Also you'll notice when you see The Advisor on the screens on it's little eyepatch there seems to be two green eye things. The original Advisor model from HL2 didn't have that.

Some convincing arguments to buy it :)

but yeah i will buy it tomorow, too bad this guy didnt make an appearence http://www.france-fps.com/images/hl2/synth.gif

oh and i saw the trailer for episode 2 :O :O :O :O :O

Back