New Counterstrike: Source Map Released Later This Week

st0lve said:
custom content can be made by other people, but he was the one that used it ;)

Yes but these were especialy created for his maps (dust and cobble sets) so it was not a one man's job as some seem to think :)

dogboy73 said:
Dust 3? Can't wait for this. Dust 1 & 2 are 2 of the most classic CS maps not least because every CS player knows them like the back of their hands making for some top matches. I like these older maps much better than the newer ones. Some of the newer ones are like bloody mazes! Apart from Compound which I think is one of the most sublime official CS maps out there.
Its not dust_3. There is already a shitty dust_3 out there, custom, sucky, IMO, so he probably wants to avoid all Dust_3 confusion by calling it Dust_PCG

xLostx said:
Wow, you're a nub.

Agreed.

WritingARequiem said:
Its not dust_3. There is already a shitty dust_3 out there, custom, sucky, IMO, so he probably wants to avoid all Dust_3 confusion by calling it Dust_PCG

de_dust3, by Alex Zaruban. I can't stand people who name there own creations after good maps, like the 'dust' series. Nobody but the original author (Johnston) is entitled to the name 'dust'.

OmiGawD Yummy Sky Boxes!!! Too Bad here in Austraila "PC Game Addict" New Issues is equal to 4 months ago UK Gamer... We still haven't got that AfterMath SE Mag yet... T_T

thethingexe said:
OmiGawD Yummy Sky Boxes!!! Too Bad here in Austraila "PC Game Addict" New Issues is equal to 4 months ago UK Gamer... We still haven't got that AfterMath SE Mag yet... T_T
Can't you just...download it? The map, I mean. It's called the internet. Or you can download it off the server... :O

Azlan said:
In an exclusive deal with PC Gamer UK, he's created a map called Dust_PCG that will be released on a disc along with the June issue of PC Gamer UK

how are people interpreting this?

Within minutes of subscribers getting their issues the map will be available on most of the map-database sites (hl2files.com, csm2.net etc)... I don't see what the big deal is...

SixThree said:
Within minutes of subscribers getting their issues the map will be available on most of the map-database sites (hl2files.com, csm2.net etc)... I don't see what the big deal is...
I hope you're right, I mean, they can't STOP the map from being downloaded. Just people who pay to read stuff thats easily found on the net can get it 10 minutes before anyone else.

The map is already being played on servers everywhere, and has been since last night.

sry, i meant that the hl2 mods custom maps look better then the cs s maps i see. I was thinking it was another of those officially released ones.

The map has a bad problem that needs to be fixed. Its very easy to get outside/on top of the map, I wont say how (go figure it out) it ruins teh game. It needs to be fixed!

Back