New Crysis Videos and screenshots!

That video proves that there is more than just that one gun to use.

Great looking engine, I just can't get excited about the hackneyed looking game that's running on it.

Man valve announcing quad support and Crysis coming out this year i have to upgrade its a different for me. Starts doing research!

Graphics are incredible and will be the next benchmark.

But if I have to play as yet another wisecracking (yet strangely intriguing and ruggedly handsome) thumbhead named Chuck or Jack or Zack or Johnny and be forced to watch horrifically bad cutscenes involving said puppet trying to bed the only female on the island who also just so happens to own the largest pair of gravity resistant jugs in existance i'll give this a miss on principle.

well put sir.

we can only hope that it makes up for its lack of originality in characters with addictive gameplay and awe-inspiring graphics

I hope your 8800GTS explodes and/or overheats and melts.:)

looks like ill definetly be getting a 8800gtx for this, by the time the game comes out the price should have dropped a little on the 8800gtx aswell cannot wait :E :E

Sadly freezes and graphical glitches are becoming more obvious with each video. I am liking destructible vehicle parts immensely though.

lolcrysisgc0.jpg

lolcrysis2ej1.jpg

Wtf? :LOL:

Grabbing a soldier by the neck really needs to be smoother. :LOL:

Is it me or does the nano-suit look like that horrible thing out of Red Faction 2? :p

Why is that guy so small in the 1st pic? D:

In the video when the player grabs the soldier he gets shrinked in less than a second but you can see it quite easily. I just bursted out with laughter when I saw it.

TCfromBN, rotfl you're right, he's like miniscule, he must have been minimized by the aliens!!:LOL:

teh alienz haev teh shrink rayez D: D: D: D:

watch out before they shrink your e-penor too D:

Are they planning on including a level editor with the game?

*About the neck grabbing, please note that the game is still in development, and months away from release.

There are many bugs which are evident in the videos, but most, if not all of them will be fixed by the time the game is released.

Cant wait!

*About the neck grabbing, please note that the game is still in development, and months away from release.

There are many bugs which are evident in the videos, but most, if not all of them will be fixed by the time the game is released.

That is true :)

I mean just think of it 2-4 months of bug fixing and performance tweaking the game is going to be at its best.

IMO if they released the game now i'd still think it the best game i have ever played. Thats just me the minor bugs dont bother me at all, I wish they would release the game and then come out with patches in the future.:hmph:

IMO if they released the game now i'd still think it the best game i have ever played. Thats just me the minor bugs dont bother me at all, I wish they would release the game and then come out with patches in the future.:hmph:

I honestly feel sorry for you if you're serious.

One thing is for sure right now...

Don't mess with Cevat Yurli

21800-0E779571-3D21-4F46-BA99-F0C45DE3A461.jpg

He will SHOOT YOU

If you happen to be a paper target, then yes, you're in big trouble.

Crysis might turn out to be something worth playing, especially if there's a bit more focus on the marines and a bit more effort put into making the aliens interesting.

They claim to have put most of their effort into the gameplay this time around. They say it in one of the new videos at incrysis.

I would buy it too, however there have been far too many games recently that could have been top-of the line, however certain bugs & optimizations that could/should have occoured didn't and ruined the game, sometimes making it unplayable.

I will work around bugs (often explit them) while playing a game if it's worth it, however eventaully it becomes too much of a chore with games that haven't truly been finished.

Are they going to release the actual level editor the developpers used FOR crysis? Like they did with DooM 3 and HL2?

schoppi, nice, although it's not that big a deal that it's been sold to one non-gaming company, after all, the UE3 has been licensed by ton of non-gaming companies and projects for things like driving simulator and other shit.

schoppi, nice, although it's not that big a deal that it's been sold to one non-gaming company, after all, the UE3 has been licensed by ton of non-gaming companies and projects for things like driving simulator and other shit.
Yep, the UE(3) is (and was always) known for its versatility.

But the cryengine 1 was far from versatil...the engine and its sandbox editor was only good in creating a nice tropical island setting. It was nearly impossible to build good looking city enviroments. Seems to be that the new revision of the engine (and sandbox (?)) is capable in rendering and creating those enviroments as well.

Hopefully you can build simple architecture inside the sandbox itself (like UE3) without using 3dsmax and Co. That would be a big deal for the modding community.:D

Back