new custom pc

Originally posted by Sgt.Igneri
yeah but what about that 2800+ your buying?

im buying that its kick ass. i could casre less if a 2.8 intel beats it by a fraction of a second in 2 benchmarks.

its stupid when you say your 2.4 owns every AMD cpu. Thats just bs

Originally posted by [Hunter]Ridic
excuse me? i dont even own an AMD.

IM a big bitch btw

Welcome to my ignore list.........when you have some relavent data to backup your diarrhea of the gums ...let me know.

Originally posted by crabcakes66
Welcome to my ignore list.........when you have some relavent data to backup your diarrhea of the gums ...let me know.

welcome to my ass, you can kiss it when your pms passes and you unignore me

Hmm it does, especially when i get it up to 3.4ghz with a 1200mhz FSB.

well you didnt say that......you said 2.4....i took it for 2.4.

crabcakes, it is you who twisted my words, don't turn it around

and you know what? **** this thread, i don't care about it anymore, it's turned into a flamefest

if only there were some way to ignore whole threads...

Really? What are the basics, enlighten me.

well thats a nice mobo...you can get a cheaper one....and you can get 512 of some cheaper ram...............

thats all i meant

Oh i see. I thought you just meant the basics of putting a computer together, which CPU, mobo and RAM are the basics.

Originally posted by Doobz
crabcakes, it is you who twisted my words, don't turn it around

and you know what? **** this thread, i don't care about it anymore, it's turned into a flamefest

if only there were some way to ignore whole threads...

Dude.....im tired of you also making claims and not backing them up...and then twisting my words around to make me sound like an idiot..
so ill put you on ignore also to avoid any more flaming.

Its turned into Me and crab vs hunter and Doobz.

But really i find it so funny what were arguing over.

i backed them up, read the links

and it is you who twisted my words around to make it seem like i was hung up on the rating system... i could give a shit about the rating system

welcome to my ignore list as well

Its turned into Me and crab vs hunter and Doobz.

But really i find it so funny what were arguing over.

Yeah....ima go have a smoke(trying to quit)......i guess we are just abunch of nerds...

Cant believe i get so pissed at stupid shit sometimes.

I took both of you off my ignore list.

i wish we could have civilized debates.... i gooff when the first person starts flaming. I dont usally start it myself, it just ticks me off to see it sometimes.

eh, i read your post even though i put you on ignore, lol, can't help myself

you're off mine now too :cheers:

but i've come to the conclusion that certain topics cannot be discussed without flames, it's just impossible

I have 3 more little questions, and i didnt want to make a whole new thread for them.

1. what does oem stand for or mean? example : Sapphire Radeon 9800 128MB w/ TV-Out, DVI (oem)

2. that brings me to my next question. Do you guys think it's worth getting a Sapphire Radeon 9800 128MB w/ TV-Out, DVI (oem) $400 , or should I fork out the extra $180 for the Ati Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB (Retail Box).

3. What do you guys think about the ATI radeon 9500 pro 128mb?

Originally posted by Mr.B
I have 3 more little questions, and i didnt want to make a whole new thread for them.

1. what does oem stand for or mean? example : Sapphire Radeon 9800 128MB w/ TV-Out, DVI (oem)

2. that brings me to my next question. Do you guys think it's worth getting a Sapphire Radeon 9800 128MB w/ TV-Out, DVI (oem) $400 , or should I fork out the extra $180 for the Ati Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB (Retail Box).

3. What do you guys think about the ATI radeon 9500 pro 128mb?

lol, dont get either one of those 9800pro's. Theres an xtasy 9800pro 128 for $300. OEM just means it dosnt come it the regualr package. OEM is fine to buy.

Original Equipment Manufacturer

An oem component will most lilkey have a 30 day warranty and will not come with any games or special crap that is useless to most people anyway.

Retail will come in a nice pretty box ...it might include some games and extra software...as well as some extra crap....mabey a sticker or something like that. most importantly it will have a much longer warranty.

certain things are better for retail, and others arnt. Video cards, disc drives, and hard drives are good to buy OEM. Things i like to buy retial is the motherboards and cpu's. retial mobos usally come with the heatsink and fan.

Originally posted by [Hunter]Ridic
Things i like to buy retial is the motherboards and cpu's. retial mobos usally come with the heatsink and fan.

I guess it would depend on just how much money I had to spend.

I do like buying retail mobos.

the cpu isnt neccasry for me though ..as i always buy a aftermarket fan.

Back