New enemy ideas

What I meant earlier was that you'll have to be carelful while wandering around in the game. It would be nice if you'd have to be in constant alert mode while playing, even though the overall rhythm of the moment would be slow. Well rockslides are a pretty good example of my ideas.

I am praying in the heavens that there will be;
- Tentacles
- Gargantua
- Houndeyes
- New zombie variant
- Beta monster from HL 1
- New headcrab variant
- Gonome
- And 'maybe' the race X

The Combine Elite should be... elite. At least as difficult as the assassins in Half-Life.

Gargantuan-style encounters: using the game's engine to defeat striders, gunships and "tank synths" rather than simply pelting them with inexhaustible rockets.

As for a new enemy idea:

I would like to fight the combine overseers by outsmarting them. An overseer might use the Combine buildings to try and squash / trap the player. If you manage to get through this, the overseer is forced to flee.

Combine Grenadier

Specialize in using the RPG and other explosives.

Also probably like a scanner thing, except it gives mild electric shocks. Going to be annoying during fights.

I hate how all the rebel zombies look like Homer Simpson.

2q35ent.png

j7yxjo.jpg

During one of the Citedal "Pod rides" in HL2, I noticed 2 weird, giant frog things walking across a bridge. Maybe we'll get to fight them in Ep.3?

During one of the Citedal "Pod rides" in HL2, I noticed 2 weird, giant frog things walking across a bridge. Maybe we'll get to fight them in Ep.3?

Giant frog things? Which pod ride? Can you take or get a picture of it?

Back