New Fan Video (w/ link)

merc said:
hmmm i would actually say it is more simple than powerpoint... i am really not too sure, but i learned to use it myself by just fiddling with tools and whatnot.. you could also try to download the 30 day demo off www.adobe.com and try it out and see if you like it

-merc

Well lets say Person A never used Powerpoint or Premiere before. Person A has no experience with editing whatsoever. I would think Powerpoint would be much easier to start out with. I know when I first used it, it was pretty damn easy. But when I started using Premiere it took me a while to get to know everything.

Sai said:
well, powerpoint was really easy for me to get into so i may have not so tough time with premiere, btw, do i have to buy the full version if i really want to try it out?

no you can jsut dl it and it works for 30 days and you dont have to buy... i would recommend trying it out

-merc

Nicely compiled movie trailer, nice Matrix music...I just thought you should've added some action to it...like when the woman was singing you could've shown some hectic Half-Life 2 action.

It had great quality and it was probably ok in most peoples opinion, but I myself wasn't that impressed. Resize animation isn't that hard really. :p

It was a time when I saw lotsa CS-movies and I can without doubt say that most of those had more impressive animations than this video. Heck, even the fan-made video that was made before this one was better.

Murray said:
It had great quality and it was probably ok in most peoples opinion, but I myself wasn't that impressed. Resize animation isn't that hard really. :p

It was a time when I saw lotsa CS-movies and I can without doubt say that most of those had more impressive animations than this video. Heck, even the fan-made video that was made before this one was better.

It wasn't meant to pretty and impressing. If I was trying to impress someone I wouldnt have done Still Frames.

R4mb0 said:
It wasn't meant to pretty and impressing. If I was trying to impress someone I wouldnt have done Still Frames.
I'm not trying to be insolent or anyting, but if you're not trying to impress someone with your video, then why did you post it?

murray, he posted it because some of us might enjoy it and some of us did so get off his back

-merc

merc said:
murray, he posted it because some of us might enjoy it and some of us did so get off his back

-merc
And if someone's enjoying something that means that this person is impressed.
I mean think about it. People are enjoying something because it's new to them and is something they did not expect and in that case they are impressed.

I'm not saying it was a bad vid. I'm saying I wasn't impressed.
I'm not saying Rambo shouldn't have posted it, I'm saying he should reconsider thinking of what reason he posted it.

Nice movie! Nice music/video composition, although you zoom in to nothing most of the time :p

I like the trailer-like effects... gj

Hey nicely done. Nice sounds from the matrix :) But very professional.

Murray said:
I'm not trying to be insolent or anyting, but if you're not trying to impress someone with your video, then why did you post it?

To tell you the truth, I had absolutley done nothing yesterday, so I got bored. I thought I'd throw something together for fun. It wasn't meant to be an oscar winner. That's great your posting your opinions, god knows I love it. But just because someone posts a video, picture, song, etc... Does not mean they are trying to impress someone. More-like "I wonder what the community would think of this?"

I wouldn't have zoomed into Gordon that long. It got a tad uncomfortable.

I loved the still frames of Half-Life1 but it should of transitioned into chaotic video of Half-Life 2.

Overall i really enjoyed it especially the music.

Mr-Fusion said:
I wouldn't have zoomed into Gordon that long. It got a tad uncomfortable.

I loved the still frames of Half-Life1 but it should of transitioned into chaotic video of Half-Life 2.

Overall i really enjoyed it especially the music.

I think later today, or tommorrow I'll post the other im working on. It's more or less gonna be better than this one. Since im using video of course. :E

pretty good... but at the climax... I didnt wanna see alyx and her father xD

I guess I was expecting a bunch of the bink's pieced together instead of a slide show like everyone else was doing.

Oh well, It was fair IMHO.

good movie considering it had no moving footage.
niceone

aeroripper said:
It's just a friggen video game! Not the second coming of christ!

jesus

I got 5$ on saying that hl2 is the second comming of christ..

Back