New GABE media..

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol , must be the same guy who did the one in my sig (although that's kind of mean)

I laughed, I cried, I had to open it in IE, good thread Sir.

this is not to offense. This is simply a shrine to GABE the great one. All muscle and all ownage.

**** YOU PATHETIC LOSERS

ALL OF YOU

ESPECIALLY YOU SUBZ YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!

LOCK THIS CRAP

/me is over reacting

PISS OFF SUBZ YOU LOSER

Mr-Fusion said:
**** YOU PATHETIC LOSERS

ALL OF YOU

LOCK THIS CRAP

* Mr-Fusion is over reacting

PISS OFF SUBZ YOU LOSER

Are you Gabe Newell?

No seriously.

You're the kind of retards who' laugh at the fat kid at school, totally crushing any self-esteem he may have had.

I know you people. Scum of humanity.
SCUM!!

this is a tribute and a shrine to gabe, the man i worship. now if your gonna troll just leave.

Even though someone might say it's not to offend, it's making fun of someone. Which is going to be taken in offense..

The first vid has nothing to do with fat, if you want me to delete the 2nd which is just a side joke which even gabe would appreciate, tell me to.

I dont laugh at fat kids, i laugh at kids who sing Backsteet Boys karayoke

Mr-Fusion said:
No seriously.

You're the kind of retards who' laugh at the fat kid at school, totally crushing any self-esteem he may have had.

I know you people. Scum of humanity.
SCUM!!

I was the fat kid at school.

Mr-Fusion said:
**** YOU PATHETIC LOSERS

ALL OF YOU

LOCK THIS CRAP

* Mr-Fusion is over reacting

PISS OFF SUBZ YOU LOSER

gabe you know i love you right?

**** Sake. Granted, the guy is overweight, but why people have to make an 'issue' about it is beyond me. This kind of shit is not funny. Let me reiterate ITS NOT FUNNY!

I LOVE GABE! wtf... he is my hero to you haters.

the song respresents gabe. His love effected our reality.

Every time he was down with the Source-leak, he made it right agan...and that made him larger than life.

It's pathetic and embarassing that community members of hl2.net find this amusing.

I really didn't think either of them were funny. I also think Subz is playing stupid by saying he doesn't mean to offend. It doesn't work that way.

Thats like walking up to a group of quadriplegics and playing "Everybody Dance Now" on a ghettoblaster while you start breakdancing and dry-humping girls yelling "I BETCHA WISH YOU COULD DO THIS!!.... oh, ha, just kidding, I love you guys."

Somehow I don't think they would find it funny or believe your sincerity in the "just kidding, I love you guys" part. This may be a bit of an exaggeration, but the idea of intentionally mocking someone and saying "just kidding, I love you" and thinking that clears you of any wrong-doing isn't very realistic. If that were true, I would bang all my gf's friends and if she got mad I would just say "oh, come on, I love you. I was just kidding."

Who knows, maybe I just need to learn to change the channel next time Dr.Phil is on.

are you tryin to say gabe is handicapped?

your the one insulting him.

Subz said:
are you tryin to say gabe is handicapped?

your the one insulting him.

No, but i think it goes without saying that you are.

Nice reply though.

uhh i have 100% respect for gabe its just a small joke. i bet he would laff his ass off.

Its just him dancing calm down.

itd be funny if he was a dick. but he's an insanely nice guy. its not like outrageous or anything but.. blah i dont know.

edit: not talking about this, that was pretty funny :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back