New game mode!

Yellonet

Reaction score
Escape mode

Es_bank

Set inside and outside a bank in a large city the objective for the T is to escape with the money and for the CT to stop them from doing so.
The T will start inside the bank and the CT outside the bank between the T and their escape vehicles (a few vans).
The T will have one person carrying the money which will be dropped if the person is killed, if they can get away with the money the reward will be much higher then if they just get away without them.
Also the vehicles needs to be driven to a certain point at which the escape is successful.
Of course the drivers can be shot, so the danger isn't over just because the T reaches their vehicles.

I would like the escape mode to be re-introduced, but I doubt it will ever happen. Same with the remake of cs_docks. Guess we'll never see any of them.

I want to see es_jail, es_frantic, es_trinity, cs_docks, as_tundra, cs_desert, cs_facility, de_foption, and a shitload of the old classics.

Now that we have "real" vehicles they could be implemented in the escape mode... I wanna be a bank-robber :naughty:

Oops

BTW... I'm no old CS-fan so I didn't know there used to be a escape-mode :O

It sound cooooooooooooooooool where can I dwonload it from. I like the idea, running a way from CT with the money.

Would be pretty cool to jump in the van and drive away along an alley when suddently a couple of CTs jumps out in front of you and starts firing..... only to be run over! Muahahahahahaaaaa!

yes......... it would be funny but try and find someoen who can make it ;D

Mm yeah.. it would certainly take a long time to make for one person :(

Back