New Half-Life 2 Fan Trailer

404, and that mirror gives me a 404 too, ahh wana see this, and someone even tried posting a BT yet my client doesnt like it, ahh, someone post this on FilePlanet or somet, LOL

burning fish, my first post was before i watched it. the second is because i am totally in love with this video. you rock dude! this music too is excellent for this vid! wtg!

btw, i saw some footage, which i haven't seen before. the first was on a roof, where you met this giant creature, much alike the pheromone critters you can control, but alot bigger. and the second was when you saw this saw-like flying things, and you (the player o o'course) closed a gate/door to don't let em in. my question should be obvious. where did you get this small piece of footage from? i thought i'd seen all.

(nee natuurlik heb ik het niet in het neerlands gedaan, zielig voor al die arme engelsen :p:p:D ....BTW grappige site!)

Quite a lot of that footage i haven't seen before. Also i loved the music in the video, was a good choice in my opinion.

[RDH]MastahFrag said:
burning fish, my first post was before i watched it. the second is because i am totally in love with this video. you rock dude! this music too is excellent for this vid! wtg!

btw, i saw some footage, which i haven't seen before. the first was on a roof, where you met this giant creature, much alike the pheromone critters you can control, but alot bigger. and the second was when you saw this saw-like flying things, and you (the player o o'course) closed a gate/door to don't let em in. my question should be obvious. where did you get this small piece of footage from? i thought i'd seen all.

(nee natuurlik heb ik het niet in het neerlands gedaan, zielig voor al die arme engelsen :p:p:D ....BTW grappige site!)

(Bedankt voor het compliment van de site :p) The footage is from videos called Tunnels and HL2 Source video.

Well put together Burning Fish, I enjoyed it :D

I also made one.

I also made a fan movie like Burning Fish although no disrespect or anything to Burning Fish mine is better quality although to a credit to him its 128 mb (mine is) so he has me there. But I loved ur movie

Ofcourse it's better quality when it's like 5 times bigger :p Hope you can host it somewhere so I can see it. Which codec did you use?

Codec

Sorry for taking so long.
I used DivX 4.12
Although its not totally finished yet but the file size wont get bigger

very cool Burning Fish! I really liked how you made the video act with the music. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Gorgon said:
All links are down, any links people ?

That's a very old trailer. Posted ages ago.

I don't know of any link, where it's availabale now.

Cone-Zone said:
FYI those flying saw like things are called "Man-Hacks"

Thanks for showing off your knowledge, by reviving a dead thread. :dozey:

Back