New half life 2 picture..?

G

didnt see this part in the traptown video hehehe

hl28.jpg

gets flame shield on just in case pic is old :borg:

I've seen it before but it's not from any of the videos.

It's so old, it was released before God was born.

Yeah, some people might remember it from my "beefy headcrab" thread. Look at the beefy headcrab!! :eek:

that is one beefy headcrab, I'll give u that :)

look above the flames in the pic.. there is a nice trap up there heheheh.. ow thats gotta hurt

there are two types of headcrabs in HL2, beefy and normal

You see the wooden platform behind him in that pic, do you think you would be able to shoot out one of the supports and it would collapse?

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Yeah, some people might remember it from my "beefy headcrab" thread. Look at the beefy headcrab!! :eek:

haha yea i remember that, theres one big ass headcrab!

heh, this thread is perfect for that "old news is so exciting pic" :D

Its not new

that headcrab is beefy

and yes the thing being held up there would fall...

:D

and the beefy ones are too fat to jump at your face so they just try to climb your body. They usually get tired while climbing so they just bite your ass and just hang ;x

This thread should have been like:

Post 1: "Is this new?"
Post 2: "No."

**Discussion closed

Originally posted by Animal
You see the wooden platform behind him in that pic, do you think you would be able to shoot out one of the supports and it would collapse?

Thats exactly why i'm exited about HL2. So many possibilities.

Like thinking stuff and common sense we couldnt use in a game before.

I.e. combine is after me so what If Igo in that building while he comes after me then close the door and mone table to block the door...

yuo couldn't do that in any game before, this this is all intregrated in the game....

:bounce:

OMG BWMASTER i check ur wallpapers for updates every once in a while but lol that with Alyx in the robe is just funny

I'm pretty sure there's also a flying headcrab. Interesting.

For some reason that head crab makes me hungry.....

I thought Gabe said there were three head crabs, small, what we are used to seeing

medium, and large.

Originally posted by Sushi
heh, this thread is perfect for that "old news is so exciting pic" :D

am i the only person who saved this picture?

Originally posted by Bass
and posh, ginger, baby, and scarey too!

Spice Crabs

hmm.. sushi and ReZeroX. you suck. sushi want those annoying imagequotes that everyone hates and is simply LAME and ReZeroX has it even saved. how lame can you get

And hell infested doom3 rippoff crabs!

they have to be in there.

Originally posted by Xtasy0
chris_d.... http://***********/lu5z
Damn black cat

/me grabs his kitty killin' mallet

that kitten is the funniest post picture ive seen yet

I.e. combine is after me so what If Igo in that building while he comes after me then close the door and mone table to block the door...
Play HL1 and try to block a door with a moveable crate. The marines can't follow you. The only new bit is having them kick it away.

The thing is - how many of us will actually use these techniques if you can get around with gunplay alone?

Well you can get around with gunplay alone in every other FPS, so why not use the physics system to your advantage in HL2?

Because gunplay might be easier/more obvious. You have to give the player a reason to use an original system.

Not me, Ill use it simply because the typical FPS gunplay style is tired

Originally posted by Dagobert
Because gunplay might be easier/more obvious. You have to give the player a reason to use an original system.

Thats when it gets ridiculous. When its obvious that the plot is changed just so you will use their neato new physics. HL2 is alot more than jsut kicking it , you most likely havent seen 1/5th of the new AI behaviros.

I am so wanna shoot all the wooden stuff there and see what happens.

and thats one beefy headcrab. where's the salt?

Back