New Half-Life 2 Screenshots

Barney looks like Gregory Peck!!! check it out:
peckobit.jpg

:E Seriously, the resemblance is uncanny

Chris_D said:
Nothing illegal about it.

Just courtesy.

Imagine your point of view. You are the first person in the world to break the news of something. You earn quite a lot of money from people buying this from a shop. Within 24 hours, it gets distributed widely over the internet, and more to the point, no one has even bothered to ask your permission.

Would you be happy about that?...

I would be might peeved, I guess!

These are very nice pictures thanks for letting us have them :)

I'll go "YAY" once i've taken screens like that myself.

poofyfinger said:
Are you in love!?!?

:hmph: lol, it was the best quality picture i could find. Plus i feel it illustrates my point quite nicely :p

Watch it SweetLou; we were already warned not to post any links for those screenshots outside of GamesRadar:

Chris_D said:
Nothing illegal about it.

Just courtesy.

Imagine your point of view. You are the first person in the world to break the news of something. You earn quite a lot of money from people buying this from a shop. Within 24 hours, it gets distributed widely over the internet, and more to the point, no one has even bothered to ask your permission.

Would you be happy about that?...

20 hours to complete....not much, but longer then doom3, far cry, call of duty with exp... so guees its ok, just hoped 4 more..

Nice site redesign, by the way.

As for the 20 hours of gameplay, that's where not being very good at FPS games comes in handy (I stink). Adds a good 5-10 hours of gameplay! All that F7 tapping really pads out the running time.

RRunner said:
20 hours to complete....not much, but longer then doom3, far cry, call of duty with exp... so guees its ok, just hoped 4 more..
Play it on hard. That'll add a 2-3 hours.

20 hours only that suck hl2 is only 20 hour long its very short for hl2 i want to play hl2 forever lol. if hl2 is 20 hour long ihope these 20 hours are very good

T_O87 said:
20 hours only that suck hl2 is only 20 hour long its very short for hl2 i want to play hl2 forever lol. if hl2 is 20 hour long ihope these 20 hours are very good

PM Me!! I needer to no how too speak gooder Inglish

lool i am from kuwait so my english is not that good but it keep me going :thumbs: :LOL:

very nice screen shots , hope i will play hl2 soon. i thought hl2 was between 36-48 hours. that what they said in the hl2 sites . np 20 hour is good

T_O87 said:
lool i am from kuwait so my english is not that good but it keep me going :thumbs: :LOL:

Well in that case :p you're exempt! lol

Welcome to the board however!!. Didn't mean to sound harsh... My sense of humour is a love/hate relationship.

that lambda symbol srayed onto the arm of the first one is the greatest touch to any game ever.

Dux said:
Heh, that just speaks comedy.
I think that calls for a funny caption competition:

brink's said:
Play it on hard. That'll add a 2-3 hours.

Turn your mouse upside down - adds 7 - 10 hours
Selotape your fingers together - add 10 - 20 hours
Play with monitor off or eyes closed - unlimited hours added

Please note using any of these methods to increase play duration may reduce your enjoyment of HL2.

now this is what i call a game , Cs:s is truly amazin in my opinion.!
any1 disagree? and why? :p

Back