NEW hl2 footage tomorrow in at Tulane University

d8cam

Reaction score
Tomorrow, go "by the ATI pavilion and sit in [the] lounge to get a sneak preview of Half-Life® 2 - the most anticipated game of the year. Valve, the makers of Half-Life® 2, have declared ATI's new RADEON products the preferred graphics solution for this acclaimed PC game."

Here is the calendar of where the tour will be going:

http://www.ati.com/gitg/promotions/thunderdorm/calendar.html

So who goes to Tulane?

I don't know. I wish they would come to the Southeast.

Are you positive on Schwarzengger for governer, x84D80Yx?

/"I am special" Give me hL2 now!!

Edit: mmm... i thought my post was some posts higher in this tread.... weird

is it always gonna be hl2?? im gonna be in arizona on those dates

What has me a bit upset is that the tour goes all the way to October 30th... Meaning that HL2 probably won't be released in the month of October (why go on a tour showing it off when it's already released?), so I think November is probably when the game will come out.

After killing Tulane last week, I think UT deserves their spot on the tour :p

I dont think they're gonna show anything new. If you look at the pic with the 2 guys lookn at the screen you can see its the seen where the Alien gunship is chasing gordon. Its when he's hiding behind the tank...see.....I sharpend this a bunch so you can see it easyer.

Attachments

• hl2pic.jpg
    hl2pic.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 384
*camcorder

if they try and stop you, claim you want to shut up some nvidia newb friends of yours

Even if it isnt better, they'll like what they hear :)

Hell yes, there comming to ASU, i live 20 minutes away from there! 100000 big w00ts!

Given valve's anal retentive nature, 500 bucks says they will be playing the E3 vids...

Thing is, I wouldnt have to bet, Its pretty much a sure thing there going to play it.

I live in Oklahoma City too! But I can't go to see it myself as that would mean I'd be skipping work. And I just got the job so I can't do that, especially not for the same rehasehed E3 footage...

I got a friend though, I'll make him go. :D

Back