New HL2 Mod NEEDS more team members.

Reaction score
Hello;

A clann buddy of mine and I are in the procces of making a new mod for HL2, but seeing as to how we only have 2 modelers, and 1 mapper, we are in need of other team members. We have started a little bit on the mod, just making models, and starting on maps. We still need a coder, another modeler, and another mapper, and whatever else we need for this project to see the light of day. We have it posted at.....http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-dogs-of-war, there we can see some screen shots of the models we are going to be useing.
If anyone is interested, what we are looking for is people willing to stay with us all the way to the end, and POSSIBLY be willing to work on other projects in the near future. If you are one of these that we are looking for you may IM me in steam, user name......sire_shivles, or you can send an e-mail to [email protected].
We would like any team member to have Skype, and if you do, than you can also contact me on it, user name ka-tet-eddie. My Skype is always up, as well as Steam, unless my cats decide to play around, and restart my comp....or it just decides to do it itself.

This section needs a ****ing screening process.

While it does seem like a good idea i dotn see this going anywhere , coders are very hard to come by , good ones even more so. Why do you think nearly all of the most popular mods have been started by coders? Best of luck with it though , hope you do manage to find a good coder.

You may be in luck.

Yeah, I agree with Mech Man. It's hard to find good coders. Fortunately for you, I was browsing and discovered this thread. I am a fully competent C++ coder somewhat familiar with the source sdk framework. I have made a fairly sophisticated single player mod on my own, but that's all (still fiddling around with it) in a couple days time.

Here are the tools I currently have and use:

Visual Studio 2008 Pro (I had been using VS6 for years, and then 2003).
Delphi 7, RAD 2007
3DS Max 9 with Maxscript know-how. I am a better coder than modeler, but def not a noob.
Adobe CS3 (the full suite)
Paint.NET (with .vtf plugin)
PaintShop Pro 9
GCFScape and Batch compiler.

Hit me up and if I like your vision for a mod, I may participate.

CMD

Back