New Hl2 Mod

K

Kalido

There's going to be a new mod fore the hl2 a wwIII mod.
We got a couple of peeps, but we need more like
concept artist/coder/mapper/sound etc etc do you think you got any skillz? mail me at [email protected]

And we already got some 3dworkers and webdesigners and a newbie coder but like i said we need more

msn = [email protected]
when added i tell you more about the mod
and il send you some work we have done

Well your definitely going to get criticism for making it WWII. Many people say the idea has been done to death, but if you have a decent ammount of ideas that no other WWII Mod has introduced then I say go for it. I would love to see something like DoD but with a more realistic feel (not that dod isnt realistic).

Oh hell. Sorry about that. Guess that makes that entire last post irrelevant. I would like to see a WWIII mod but noting too futuristic. There is already a slew of mods based in 2052 and shit like that. A good idea might be to take current weaponry and edit it to what its future counterpart may look like. If you have ever heard of Killzone, they do something a bit like that.

hahah there will be some new future weapons and normale weapons like a ..but just pass by when site is finished we already made couple of things but we need people

We have to keep it realstic =D

Great idea! and I'd love to join... but... I'm already envolved in a WWIII-esc modification called "Bedlam" for HL2 that has been in development for a while... even though we dont have that much done other than a few models etc.

We have a development team of around 6 or so... most of us with Computer Science Degrees or Graphical Arts degrees and we are dedicated to completing the project. Were always looking for volunteers and anyone is welcome to join our team... but only if they are going to be as dedicated to finishing the project as we are.

We currently are looking for people with skills in skinning and modeling.

We will be releasing an official announcement within the month with some new info and details of the modification. Keep a lookout in this forum for the official announcement and link to our website currently under development.

PM me if you are interested.

DrPowers said:
Great idea! and I'd love to join... but... I'm already envolved in a WWIII-esc modification called "Bedlam" for HL2 that has been in development for a while... even though we dont have that much done other than a few models etc.

We have a development team of around 6 or so... most of us with Computer Science Degrees or Graphical Arts degrees and we are dedicated to completing the project. Were always looking for volunteers and anyone is welcome to join our team... but only if they are going to be as dedicated to finishing the project as we are.

We currently are looking for people with skills in skinning and modeling.

We will be releasing an official announcement within the month with some new info and details of the modification. Keep a lookout in this forum for the official announcement and link to our website currently under development.

PM me if you are interested.

lol, you just stole kalido's thread :LOL:

OMG whats your point dude yes he's right you stole my thread =D
IF you wanna join react
If you dont wanna lool dont

Back