New Iron Man info Plus confirmation on clip after credits for X-Men 3.

Holy shit I was wondering what the next marvel movie was going to be. Man, now I have to wait till 2008.

Dude they start shooting in 2008...wich means the movie will be released in 2009... I can't even imagine 2009...we are probably going to have flyng cars by then.

LOL tru and there might even be a real iron man. Or we might be able to buy iron man suits and all be iron men and women. Why are they even making a movie then. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Haha. Ya long way to go. SpiderMan comes out in May 7 2007 so we can look forward to that in the mean time..

I never thought Iron man would be that interesting of a character for a movie ..in fact his line of business kinda puts him as a evil-doer ..he's an arms dealer/manufacturer.

I like Jon Favreau but they'll have to chop out a lot of the history in order to make it to the big screen

they need less mainstream characters and more indie comic characters

for every Sin City, there's a dozen Daredevil's/hulk/fantastic four etc

I always thought Grendel would make a good movie ..however it would have limited appeal because there's no guys in tights with overly simplistic moral codes

comic book adaptations bore me to tears ..there's few good comic to movie adaptations ..and only one truely excellent one (sin city)

I read the title as "Iron Man Clip after the credits for X Men" and I got really ****ing excited because I freaking love Iron Man. But then the confirmation is as good as anything. Jon Favreau handles a wide range of films really well so I can put faith in him to adapt this.

The only main franchise we are waiting for now is Captain America... yes?

CptStern said:
I never thought Iron man would be that interesting of a character for a movie ..in fact his line of business kinda puts him as a evil-doer ..he's an arms dealer/manufacturer.

I like Jon Favreau but they'll have to chop out a lot of the history in order to make it to the big screen

they need less mainstream characters and more indie comic characters

for every Sin City, there's a dozen Daredevil's/hulk/fantastic four etc

I always thought Grendel would make a good movie ..however it would have limited appeal because there's no guys in tights with overly simplistic moral codes

comic book adaptations bore me to tears ..there's few good comic to movie adaptations ..and only one truely excellent one (sin city)

True true true. So far nothing has really wowed me. With the exception of sin city and probably batman begins. Daredevil and the punisher were ****in disgraceful. I say they redo spawn and fix those damn hell scenes. Geeze they were right out of a bad video game

spawn was ok ..it was just low budget

heh if you thought the latest Punisher was bad ..rent this version

but still comic book movies have come a long way since I was a kid ...anyone remember this Captain America movie

49516666_c85d096247_m.jpg

captain-america-1979-movie-2.jpeg

why would Captain america need a freakin hang glider?

CptStern said:
spawn was ok ..it was just low budget

heh if you thought the latest Punisher was bad ..rent this version

but still comic book movies have come a long way since I was a kid ...anyone remember this Captain America movie

49516666_c85d096247_m.jpg

captain-america-1979-movie-2.jpeg

why would Captain america need a freakin hang glider?

LMFAO!

sad. ;(

I'm not looking forward to this.

But apparently...

Terry Gilliam considered directing this film as early as 1989, but after several unsatisfactory drafts of the screenplay, decided the material unfilmable as a feature production. Gilliam has said he would consider directing it as a twelve hour miniseries.

...which would be awesome.

No way. Mini Series/Tv shows = BAD.

Raziel-Jcd said:
No way. Mini Series/Tv shows = BAD.

not entirely.
it depends on how much work is put into the series/show.
Lost, Prison Break are examples of good series done right.
with the right people and a well thought out storyline, it could be a great TV series.

Id rather see a 12 part HBO miniseries than have them butcher the novel just to fit it into a two hour movie.

gick said:
Id rather see a 12 part HBO miniseries than have them butcher the novel just to fit it into a two hour movie.

which is exactly what i was trying to say.
with a mini TV series, you can break down the entire backstory of Ironman/X-Men into episodes and extending into second or third seasons if need be to explain every important part and perhaps even a few less important parts.

a TV series could do comics justice...the question is, does someone with money want to invest in it and get a good director/cast/crew.

But then again, the risk of a TV series is that it could go the same way as Firefly ):

Forget all this Marvel gayness.

When does the Watchmen come out?

wicked, i love characters like iron man and war machine
:)

Alright, I used to love this guy :D

... from his trading card.

Back