New MASSIVE movie of Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

Gorgon

Reaction score
Ubi Soft has released a new (massive) movie of Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, showing the multiplayer part of this upcoming third-person shooter sequel. The video shows "the athletic abilities of the Shadonet spies, their electric-charge weapon, their alternate views, and some of their gadgets. It also shows the first person view of the Argus mercenaries, their fire power, their capacity to charge, their alternate views, and more.

The Size is: 110.9MB

http://www.gamershell.com/download_4991.shtml

Have fun. :rolling: :thumbs:

it better not be illegal like your stalker one with sound effects ripped from counter-strike and...oh wait it's gamershell..can't be illegal then. my mistake.

Oh You remind me. I did not know about the SClips was from the leaked version. Anyway have fun watching this vid.

WoW. :p

Great video, it looks fun. It's nothing really new in terms of information, but it does reinforce everything you've heard about the multiplayer.

True, The Electric Bullit has a cool effect. Also The most important thing is they implement FPS view with 3D objects flying on the side of the camera.

The sound effects in the leaked STALKER were not ripped from counter strike by the hacker or anything. They are just using them as placeholders. and that leaked build is like 2 years old.

Well i hated the original so im not even going to bother with this game

ermm stuff... just a bit boring with a poor story line, and the darkness thing didnt really work for me. I prefere mgs style stealth games

Poor story line??? It was Tom Clancy!?!?!?
And wt does MGS's stealth has that SC hasn't?

Fat Tony! said:
ermm stuff... just a bit boring with a poor story line, and the darkness thing didnt really work for me. I prefere mgs style stealth games

Poor Story line?!... wow either 1.) you are just to stupid to acually understand what was going on
or 2.) You cant distinguish a bad story line from a good one

haha actually i never played the game, i just watched someone play it now and then and it looked boring. sounds a bit stupid but it works for me :)

I played the demo of the first one, and it made me cry.

Fat Tony! said:
haha actually i never played the game, i just watched someone play it now and then and it looked boring. sounds a bit stupid but it works for me :)

Well, if that's the case, go play it! It does the stealth thing a lot better than MGS. And the story, well maybe not as unbeleivably epic and brilliant as MGS', is incredibly beleivable and intelligent. Dude, you can't watch someone else play a game and write it off as boring, you have to play it. You don't feel the tension when you watch someone else :)

Back