The Splinter Cell Games. Discussion.

There are actual markings on the disk :/

Evo said:
There are actual markings on the disk :/

Download a replacment version off the net, my original works, and I stll did that because Starforce wrecked my last DVD+R writer

bought all three. i never had problems with starforce b/c i bought it from direct2drive.com.

i loved them all. i think the first was the best in the series though. Fisher got some cool moves as the series progressed.

stemot said:
Download a replacment version off the net, my original works, and I stll did that because Starforce wrecked my last DVD+R writer
:| Can Starforce physically damage optical drives? Maybe it was just the driver...

Stigmata said:
:| Can Starforce physically damage optical drives? Maybe it was just the driver...

That`s the question flying round the net at the moment, of course, Starforce software deny this, and any attempt to discuss it on their official forums ends up deleted.

Yes, it physically damaged my drive, t`s something about the drivers slowing down the drive speed to dangerous levels that damage the headers and optics on the drive.

Don`t know the full tech, but I do know it f*cked my drive, and I`ll never touch Starforce again.

I still have Trackmania Nations on my computer...

should I be worried?

Back